Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Optima - Business Card Approval

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Amex Optima - Business Card Approval

I am not sure if any has information after having the Optima Card. I'll be getting Optima application in the next few days. Debating pros and cons of getting it. I know once we have the Optima we are not allowed to have other Amex cards for 12 months.

Does it also include Amex Business card also ?

How about an employer sponsored Amex Business Card ? 

Can one become an AU on others Amex card ?

Any thoughts ?

2 REPLIES 2
TheKid2
Frequent Contributor

Re: Amex Optima - Business Card Approval

I have a corporate AMEX and an Optima. But, I had the corp one before I messed up and COd the personal. I will be honest I don't know for sure, but I believe the conditions of the Optima app actually say the limitations are related to "personal" accounts. Once you get the app you can read through and verify. Worst case I think they are pretty good when you call them - I would call and ask straight up.

JOINED 4/2020

FICO 8 = 582, 620, 589 / Mortgage = 633, 526, 581

CURRENT PEAK *Thanks to the MF Community!

FICO 8 = 715, 711, 720 / Mortgage = 688, 696, 681

Message 2 of 3
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Re: Amex Optima - Business Card Approval

@TheKid2 wrote:

I have a corporate AMEX and an Optima. But, I had the corp one before I messed up and COd the personal. I will be honest I don't know for sure, but I believe the conditions of the Optima app actually say the limitations are related to "personal" accounts. Once you get the app you can read through and verify. Worst case I think they are pretty good when you call them - I would call and ask straight up.

Thanks. I'll give them a call once I get the Optima Application and get clarfications and the details. I'll update you if I have any additional information. 

Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.