Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex Promo -- 5% on everything up to $10k Promo

tag
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

Re: Amex Promo -- 5% on everything up to $10k Promo

@-Wright- wrote:

I wasn't targeted through email but the link on the DoC article about the offer had a direct link and when I clicked it had my account number and a button to enroll. 

This is now my go-to card for the rest of the year. My wallet is now this card and a non-AmEx card...that's it. 

The bonus points haven't posted yet but I'm anxious to make sure it goes through since I didn't get the email. 

Have a link to that DoC article ??

Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 11 of 14
ocheosa
Valued Contributor

[YMMV] American Express Amazon Business Prime: 5% Cash Back On All Purchases ($10,000 Spend Maximum)
July 14, 2021 -doctorofcredit.com

[4/24] Scores 8/9: 700-800s. Util: 1-2%. Inq/12: EQ 0, EX 3, TU 2. AoOA=15.8y, AoYA=8m.
TCL $678.5K: Personal $562.5K, Business $116K.
Message 12 of 14
TheFIGuy
Established Contributor

I did not receive an email from AMEX but used DoC direct link and was able to enroll. Now I get to use my cooooool dark blue/black credit card as my daily driver up to 10k. I have always loved the way this card looked!

Message 13 of 14
ScorpioRising
New Contributor

@credit_is_crack wrote:

So this is a nice promo! Get 5% on every purchase up to $10,000 spend thru 12/31/21. Almost all of my daily driver cards are 5% now so this one will fit in nicely as my general catch all. Woot-Woot! 

Screen Shot 2021-07-21 at 7.09.29 PM.pngScreen Shot 2021-07-21 at 7.09.44 PM.png

Screen Shot 2021-07-21 at 7.13.11 PM.png

Fantastic offer! I wish I received that promo for my card too. 😊 

Message 14 of 14
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.