cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex SimplyCash Approved 52k SL ....

tag
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

Re: Amex SimplyCash Approved 52k SL ....

@MrTee can share with you guys that its not the only business we have the Bizz scores must be high I didn’t check.. It wasn’t the The full Application just a short one asked to provide EIN and yearly revenue kind of pre approved offer.. i already have very high limits on personal side with Amex and others so wasn’t surprised on 52.5K limit i still think its low limit for business credit card to be honest. Yearly revenue in 7 digits tho..
Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
"Be Stronger Than Your Strongest Excuse"
Message 11 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks. 

If you had to build with just one major bank, who would it be? Amex, Chase, Citi?

Message 12 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

Also what address did they ship the card to?
Message 13 of 17
avp99
Frequent Contributor

Very nice and congratulations 🎈🎉🍾🎊

Message 14 of 17
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

@new2bizz lol note the Address 365/D Moon drive planet Mercury 😏 For the rest thank you guys ... for the Business profile i would really prefer Chase Ink And Amex but in my opinion SBA helps a lot specially with 12 months of on time payments
Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
Message 15 of 17
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Mahraja wrote:
@new2bizz lol note the Address 365/D Moon drive planet Mercury 😏 For the rest thank you guys ... for the Business profile i would really prefer Chase Ink And Amex but in my opinion SBA helps a lot specially with 12 months of on time payments

Eh..pretty sure they wanted to know if the card was sent out to your physical address or correspondence address. I'd like to know this too. I've had cards mailed to any address between the physical address of the business, physical address of the principal, and mailing address of the business.

Message 16 of 17
Mahraja
Valued Contributor

Home Address ...

777.png

Profile Worth 2.0+M+
___________R.a.j
Message 17 of 17
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.