Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex app denial ???

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex app denial ???

Hello guys , I would appreciate any advice here, ok first I apped for the delta gold & green charge business cards it pop up the messege under review , imediately Went to check the status and i soo the apps went to canceled status I’ve called them so they asked for the 4056t form wich I tryed to upload thru the amex web site and a messege come that they dont need anything further....ughhh ??? I called them again they said no dont worry we will contact you if we need anything . After little bit of thinking 💭 I applyed and for the BCE card ( personal) and instant denial .I did a recon on the phone and now I’m on in progress status . Any idea if I have a shoot here or I’m shooting blanks ???
We evaluated your application using a credit scoring system that considers various pieces of information, including your credit report. The following key factors contributed to our evaluation:

Our evaluation of the inquiries on your credit report based on the number, type and recency. (Equifax)
No recent record of bank or retail revolving accounts. (Experian)
The length of time is too short since the first account on your credit report was opened. (Equifax)
There are no credit card accounts, excluding retail cards, on your credit report. (Equifax)

Information About Your FICO® Score
We obtained your FICO score from Equifax and used it in making our credit decision. Your FICO score is a number that reflects the information in your credit report. Your FICO score can change, depending on how the information in your credit report changes. On April 16, 2018, your FICO score was 734. The FICO score ranges from 300 to 850. The following are the key factors that contributed to your FICO score:
Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
ToughFistFight
Frequent Contributor

Re: Amex app denial ???

You have the answer to your question. They listed the reasons they won't give you credit. And I don't think apping for that many cards in a short amount of time looks good to them. Sorry.

Chase Business Ink 20k PenFed Plat Rewards VS 25k NFCU Go Rewards 20k BECU 30k Chase FU 6k GM Biz 21k NFCU Flag 21k Amex BCP 26k Disco IT 18k FNBO Biz 11k Costco Citi Biz 8.1k Amex EDP 2k Gold Delta Skymiles Biz 5k Amazon Prime 10k USBank Cash 12k Amex Biz Plat Rewards NPSL Amex BCB NPSL
Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.