Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex bbp approval 10,000 MR's 3k spend

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex bbp approval 10,000 MR's 3k spend

I've wanted this card to have a sub I even suggested I to amex in feedback last week. I logged in today and saw no sub, then all of a sudden it said special offer for you 10k MR's.
I have wanted this card since I got my simply cash plus..
Excited to combine MR's with my personal Gold card. Applied since it won't report to personal, no HP , and what is better than 2 MR's on everything with a sub! 5300 starting limit only 2k on my simply cash plus.
10 REPLIES 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex bbp approval 10,000 MR's 3k spend

Congrats on the approval, SUB and SL!
Message 2 of 11
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Congrats!

Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ty seems like a great card
I'm a bit unsure what I should do about cli. Honestly it's enough credit. Should I wait the longer than 61 days maybe 6 months? I was surprised by both approvals and don't want to look desperate. Since I opened a personal charge card in May a biz card in June and a 2nd biz card today all w amex nevermind disco it in May and Citi rewards in July.
Message 4 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Awesome!

Message 5 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hopefully someone can help me out with this.
So since June I've got my only two amex revolvers. First at 2k 2nd card at 5300.
I was thinking of waiting 6 months from 1st approval to request a CLI.
Since one can move limits around should I go for the 3x cli on the higher starting limit card? Obviously 2000*3=6000, and 5300*3=15900.
Even if I didn't get a full 3x cli it would be a better idea to go with the highest limit for the cli? I plan to pay most of my personal debt and let about 1500 report on my bbp and pay off during 12 month promo.
Wich card should I try for cli? Should I wait the 6 months or give it a shot at 61 days?
Message 6 of 11
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

CONGRATS  on your AmEx BBP approval and the AWESOME  SUB - That's how it's DONE!!! Smiley Wink

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ty. literally I almost missed the sub. The first time I opened up the business cards page I did not see the welcome offer at all. So I checked out a different card then I went back in to the bbp card and it popped up. It was exactly what I was hoping for.
Message 8 of 11
Marz2002
Senior Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Ty. literally I almost missed the sub. The first time I opened up the business cards page I did not see the welcome offer at all. So I checked out a different card then I went back in to the bbp card and it popped up. It was exactly what I was hoping for.

WOW, that's the kind of app experience we all look for, but usually don't get - CONGRATS again!!!  

AMEX BCP $8K | AMEX Cash Magnet $15K | Citi DoubleCash WEMC $15.2K | Citi Rewards WMC $15.5K | Citi Costco VS $12K
Citi Custom Cash WEMC $7.8K | Synchrony (PayPal Credit $6K, Care Credit $15K, & PayPal 2% MC $10K, VENMO VS $6.5K)
PNC Cash Rewards VS $10.5K | NFCU cashRewards VS $14K | NFCU More Rewards AMEX $37.5K | NFCU Flagship Rewards VS $23K
Discover IT $22.5K | BB&T Cash Rewards $4.5K | Macy's AMEX $25K | Bloomingdales AMEX $20K | Apple Card WEMC $9K
PenFed Power Cash Rewards VS $7.5K

Total CL - $284K+
Message 9 of 11
Rgudino1717
Contributor

I applied for 2 revolvers in July (Business Prime in early July and the new 2% cash back card in late July). Requested a CLI immediately after I received the 2% cashback card and was given what I requested (9k -> 24k)

Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.