Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex business application - Income

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex business application - Income

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

OMG Amex loves me lol..  Approved 9k...  Other limits remained intacted.  Total Amex exposure is now 73,400... Wonder if I should call and reduce it on any of my other cards?  thoughts?  This was done with all my CRA's on ice as heard Amex has been approving by SP's and this proves it if you are an exisitng card member or at leaste in my case.  Ill take a hidden TL and no inquiry any day! Smiley Tongue

Screen Shot 2017-08-10 at 8.29.31 PM.png

Congrats!  Too bad that you missed on the 20K bonus but they do love you.

Message 11 of 21
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

OMG Amex loves me lol..  Approved 9k...  Other limits remained intacted.  Total Amex exposure is now 73,400... Wonder if I should call and reduce it on any of my other cards?  thoughts?  This was done with all my CRA's on ice as heard Amex has been approving by SP's and this proves it if you are an exisitng card member or at leaste in my case.  Ill take a hidden TL and no inquiry any day! Smiley Tongue

Screen Shot 2017-08-10 at 8.29.31 PM.png

Congrats!  Too bad that you missed on the 20K bonus but they do love you.

Thanks Irish... Ya sucks I missed out on the 20k, but wow close to 75k with amex with no income verification weird.

Message 12 of 21
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

BTW Apr is 16.24% after the 0 percent for 15 months.. Not bad.. On phone with them now as they made me create a new account even though i applied online from my other account... need to giet it moved over to my main account login

Message 13 of 21
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

LOL..What is it with you and AMEX!! They LOOOOVVE you, good God! Congrats on the approval!

Hidden from personal, 2%, and BT offer for first year?? Nice job CC Smiley Happy

p.s.....What are you gonna do with your ED card now? Transfer the limit? Can you transfer limit in between personal and biz with Amex?? Smiley Happy
Message 14 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

BTW Apr is 16.24% after the 0 percent for 15 months.. Not bad.. On phone with them now as they made me create a new account even though i applied online from my other account... need to giet it moved over to my main account login

They gave me the highest APR, 20.24% even though my Experian is 805.  Go figure.

Message 15 of 21
Anonymous
Not applicable

@pizza1 wrote:
LOL..What is it with you and AMEX!! They LOOOOVVE you, good God! Congrats on the approval!

Hidden from personal, 2%, and BT offer for first year?? Nice job CC Smiley Happy

p.s.....What are you gonna do with your ED card now? Transfer the limit? Can you transfer limit in between personal and biz with Amex?? Smiley Happy

Yes you can.  I did exactly that after my Blue business approval.  Transferred my limit from personal SPG to it and then later cancelled the card.

Message 16 of 21
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@pizza1 wrote:

Yes you can.  I did exactly that after my Blue business approval.  Transferred my limit from personal SPG to it and then later cancelled the card.

Very nice...Thanks for the clarification IrishSmiley Happy

Message 17 of 21
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@Anonymous wrote:

@CreditCuriousity wrote:

They gave the highest APR, 20.24% even though my Experian is 805.  Go figure.

Seriously?  **bleep** is wrong with them..  I have old lates and paid CO's granted 6 years old but lol you think you would of got the best or middle tier...  My ED has the lowest tier or actually lower than advertised due to asking.. My Other two business cards have middle tiers as well I believe.. Amex is strange!  I am rocking a 716 EXP score right now lol.  Guessing being an AU user on parents cards from 1990 might play a small role on my apr's and internal score?  Who knows, but not complaining.  Just waiting to get hit by a FR when they realize how much credit they have passed out to me lol.  I was honest and put 0 business revenue and my salary.  

I wonder if I should move some from my ED card which is at 28k to it, although to be honest I doubt I will ever get close to the 9k on the business card as that is a usable limit.  Plan on keeping the ED card open since it back dated.  I don't think I will move any of my limits around right now as dont have a BT I need either.

Message 18 of 21
CreditCuriosity
Moderator Emeritus

@pizza1 wrote:

Keeping it as backdated to 1990...  Whether I move some of the CL I have no idea as 9k is usable on a hidden TL so no real need to move it?

Message 19 of 21
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Congrats! I knew you'd get it!
Message 20 of 21
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.