Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex business green

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex business green

I read somewhere all Amex cards will trigger a soft pull as long as your a current customer and went crazy .. I got a delta for 10k and hilton also for 10k on wednesday .. so I opted for a business card saturday since it wouldn't report on my credit report and also was a soft pull, Well I recieved my congratulations email ... I was approved !!! with no preset spending limit and this is my first with no spending limit i'm unsure how to use it .

Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex business green

Congrats!  Did you only get 5k MR points for this card?  

Message 2 of 3
ToughFistFight
Frequent Contributor

Re: Amex business green

Check out the forums.  You arent the first person to ask whats the deal with the NPSL cards.  There is a preset spending limit.  Congrats on the new cards!

Chase Business Ink 20k PenFed Plat Rewards VS 25k NFCU Go Rewards 20k BECU 30k Chase FU 6k GM Biz 21k NFCU Flag 21k Amex BCP 26k Disco IT 18k FNBO Biz 11k Costco Citi Biz 8.1k Amex EDP 2k Gold Delta Skymiles Biz 5k Amazon Prime 10k USBank Cash 12k Amex Biz Plat Rewards NPSL Amex BCB NPSL
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.