cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex is out of this world (SimplyCash Plus)

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex is out of this world (SimplyCash Plus)

be careful if you keep messing with that approval gadget you could send your account into a financial review. Also if you did actually spend that much they will be calling you that same day asking you to pay it off or even freeze your card until you paid. That’s what they did with my platinum. Its all because I went against my spending trend I suppose.

Message 11 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Lol,if you keep pushing that button your gonna get financial review 

Message 12 of 18
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

be careful if you keep messing with that approval gadget you could send your account into a financial review. Also if you did actually spend that much they will be calling you that same day asking you to pay it off or even freeze your card until you paid. That’s what they did with my platinum. Its all because I went against my spending trend I suppose.

Good advice. I was shocked when I found out they were actually paying attention to my flights of fancy with the spending ability button.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 13 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SouthJamaica wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Good advice. I was shocked when I found out they were actually paying attention to my flights of fancy with the spending ability button.

In what way?

Message 14 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

That's pretty neat but don't you have to pay the whole balance over your limit by the due date?

My BBP card has the same spend over the CL option.

Message 15 of 18
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

That's pretty neat but don't you have to pay the whole balance over your limit by the due date?

Correct. That and whatever the minimum payment combined is what you would have to pay by the due date.

Message 16 of 18
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Why not put in a Credit Line Increase Request!

Message 17 of 18
Anonymous
Not applicable

Did you get an instant approval?
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.