cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex is out of this world (SimplyCash Plus)

Headspace7
New Member

Re: Amex is out of this world (SimplyCash Plus)

be careful if you keep messing with that approval gadget you could send your account into a financial review. Also if you did actually spend that much they will be calling you that same day asking you to pay it off or even freeze your card until you paid. That’s what they did with my platinum. Its all because I went against my spending trend I suppose.

Message 11 of 18
Zippyd336
Member

Re: Amex is out of this world (SimplyCash Plus)

Lol,if you keep pushing that button your gonna get financial review 

 

Starting Score: 605
Current Score: 741
Goal Score: 800


Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 12 of 18
SouthJamaica
Super Contributor

Re: Amex is out of this world (SimplyCash Plus)


@Headspace7 wrote:

be careful if you keep messing with that approval gadget you could send your account into a financial review. Also if you did actually spend that much they will be calling you that same day asking you to pay it off or even freeze your card until you paid. That’s what they did with my platinum. Its all because I went against my spending trend I suppose.


Good advice. I was shocked when I found out they were actually paying attention to my flights of fancy with the spending ability button.

Message 13 of 18
Irish80
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Amex is out of this world (SimplyCash Plus)


@SouthJamaica wrote:

@Headspace7 wrote:

be careful if you keep messing with that approval gadget you could send your account into a financial review. Also if you did actually spend that much they will be calling you that same day asking you to pay it off or even freeze your card until you paid. That’s what they did with my platinum. Its all because I went against my spending trend I suppose.


Good advice. I was shocked when I found out they were actually paying attention to my flights of fancy with the spending ability button.


In what way?

Message 14 of 18
Doigt_dor
Frequent Contributor

Re: Amex is out of this world (SimplyCash Plus)

That's pretty neat but don't you have to pay the whole balance over your limit by the due date?

 

My BBP card has the same spend over the CL option.








Les murs ont des oreilles .
Message 15 of 18
simplynoir
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Amex is out of this world (SimplyCash Plus)


@Doigt_dor wrote:

That's pretty neat but don't you have to pay the whole balance over your limit by the due date?


Correct. That and whatever the minimum payment combined is what you would have to pay by the due date.

Message 16 of 18
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Amex is out of this world (SimplyCash Plus)

Why not put in a Credit Line Increase Request!

Message 17 of 18

Re: Amex is out of this world (SimplyCash Plus)

Did you get an instant approval?
Message 18 of 18
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.