cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex offers 20% off Insurance bill? Anyone? Bueller?

tag
Turbobuick
Established Contributor

Amex offers 20% off Insurance bill? Anyone? Bueller?

Well, I don't have it. Did anyone receive this offer? Amex dangles the carrot once again.... 

https://www.doctorofcredit.com/amex-offers-save-20-on-your-insurance-bill-up-to-85/..

Oh crapola... I just saw where it was business card related. Sorry. Admin can delete. 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

Re: Amex offers 20% off Insurance bill? Anyone? Bueller?

@Turbobuick wrote:

Well, I don't have it. Did anyone receive this offer? Amex dangles the carrot once again.... 

https://www.doctorofcredit.com/amex-offers-save-20-on-your-insurance-bill-up-to-85/..

Oh crapola... I just saw where it was business card related. Sorry. Admin can delete.

**bleep**... would have been a nice one to get......just checked my offers and no go.....😭

Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have AMEX business cards, but did not receive such an offer.

Message 3 of 5
DoogieBall
Regular Contributor

Crapola!  I didn't get that one either.  That would have been fantastic!

R.I.P Cards 

Message 4 of 5
Credit-hoarder
Valued Contributor

I received this offer on my Blue Biz + a couple of weeks ago and took it. Paid my almost $200 insurance bill a few days ago. I have no problems receiving 2 $40 discounts!

BUSINESS
Rewards Pts.-Miles: UR-MR-TYP-Venture
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.