Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Amex question??, Thank you to all in this forum family

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Amex question??, Thank you to all in this forum family

First Thank you all,
Update I started at fico 471 in October 2016, today I got a Fico update 667 . Unbelievable but I give this community all the props you deserve, your info and guidance and my diligence.
My question, I got approved for 2 Amex cards last week pre qualified online, Delta and Green card. I own a business and would like a business card , is it safe to apply now or should I wait , since I just got the personal cards this week ? I will be gardening after this but if the consensus here is to wait I will. Again my Fico is 667, 11 inq, 1 collection . Please advise...

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Amex question??, Thank you to all in this forum family

@Anonymous wrote:

First Thank you all,
Update I started at fico 471 in October 2016, today I got a Fico update 667 . Unbelievable but I give this community all the props you deserve, your info and guidance and my diligence.
My question, I got approved for 2 Amex cards last week pre qualified online, Delta and Green card. I own a business and would like a business card , is it safe to apply now or should I wait , since I just got the personal cards this week ? I will be gardening after this but if the consensus here is to wait I will. Again my Fico is 667, 11 inq, 1 collection . Please advise...

Congrats on getting the two earlier cards.  I'd definitely wait a month or longer before applying for a business card.  They won't view any differently than if you were just applying for another personal card so space them out a bit.  

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.