cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any Experience With Wells Fargo Secured Business Card?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Any Experience With Wells Fargo Secured Business Card?

Since I'm starting to fix my personal credit I decided the business credit should start to get a history as well. I Incorporated early 2013 so I have been in business 2 years. I applied to a bunch of net 30 accounts and everyone said I need a PG because there is 0 history in my file. I have a DUNS and everything just never even applied for credit until last week.

That being said I'm going for the WF Secured Card and paying on that for a few months before I re apply to the net 30 accounts. Anyone have any experience with this card? Are there other businesses secured cards or any net 30 or even unsecured cards that don't require a PG? Or at least no PG after a few months of good history, so much to learn :/

Message 1 of 2
1 REPLY 1
silver_idle
Established Contributor

Re: Any Experience With Wells Fargo Secured Business Card?

@Anonymous wrote:

Since I'm starting to fix my personal credit I decided the business credit should start to get a history as well. I Incorporated early 2013 so I have been in business 2 years. I applied to a bunch of net 30 accounts and everyone said I need a PG because there is 0 history in my file. I have a DUNS and everything just never even applied for credit until last week.

That being said I'm going for the WF Secured Card and paying on that for a few months before I re apply to the net 30 accounts. Anyone have any experience with this card? Are there other businesses secured cards or any net 30 or even unsecured cards that don't require a PG? Or at least no PG after a few months of good history, so much to learn :/

You can give BJ Mastercard a go. From what I heard they have a no PG business card but you must be a member and apply over the phone, but do not know what information is required. They do pull from experian business.  WF Secure Card, from what a sales rep told me last month, is PG, and reports to both business and personal. I would get it if it didnt report to personal (and possibly if it was a no PG because seriously, why PG a secured card?). As for net 30, you can try Quill, Uline, Reliable, Seton, and Strategic Network Solutions for starting out if you have no credit. You may want to signup for credit signal with DnB to get an idea of where you are at. 

Message 2 of 2
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.