cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any business accounts report to D&B within a week or less?

tag
KnowledgeSeekr
New Contributor

Any business accounts report to D&B within a week or less?

Need to get some accounts reported to my D&B prior to applying for some business credit cards. Unfortunately, my only biz card with a ton of usage is my Wells Biz Platinum which only reports to SBFE. 
I signed up with eCredible and I'm waiting for them to report. Also signed up for the usual Quill, Grainger, & Uline but I doubt they will report fast enough. I know there are a bunch of "membership-based" business credit line accounts but not sure how quickly they report. 
Any experience or suggestions on accounts that report this fast?

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Credit4Growth
Senior Contributor

Re: Any business accounts report to D&B within a week or less?

I am not sure about reporting D&B but PSECU does offer Business Crwdit products. You might as well ask about their offerings when you speak with them next week, your current HP possibly may be applied toward one of their product as a personal guarantee.
Message 2 of 5
WayneSki
Regular Contributor

@KnowledgeSeekr wrote:

Need to get some accounts reported to my D&B prior to applying for some business credit cards. Unfortunately, my only biz card with a ton of usage is my Wells Biz Platinum which only reports to SBFE. 
I signed up with eCredible and I'm waiting for them to report. Also signed up for the usual Quill, Grainger, & Uline but I doubt they will report fast enough. I know there are a bunch of "membership-based" business credit line accounts but not sure how quickly they report. 

You will need good PERSONAL CREDIT/REVENUE, when applying for bank issued business credit cards. I don't know of any banks that ask you for a Duns number when applying for a business credit card. All the accounts you have listed won't do anything for you even if they do report.

Message 3 of 5
babygirl1256
Senior Contributor

@KnowledgeSeekr Please research this forum before paying for the D&B service as I've read that is actually does nothing for you. I am glad that I didn't purchase their marketing product. I have an Amex Business Platinum and Chase Business Ink and neither were based on any D&B report but rather just as @WayneSki stated they were based on my personal credit and business revenue (which I am just starting and haven't offically opened yet). Wishing you success in seeking business credit.

Starting FICO 8 Score in 06/2019: EQ-625, TU-649, EX-640
Current FICO 8 Score in 06/2021: EQ-796, TU-806, EX-812
Goal FICO 8 Score in 06/2022: EQ-825, TU-850, EX-850
Message 4 of 5
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

@KnowledgeSeekr wrote:

The amount of business credit cards that actually run a D&B check are so few it just isn't worth worrying about what your business credit rating is by them.

Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.