Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Any business cards pull Equifax only?

tag
MansaMusa
New Contributor

Any business cards pull Equifax only?

It seems most business cards like to pull Experian. Anyone know of business cards that pull Equifax only?
Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
redpat
Senior Contributor

Re: Any business cards pull Equifax only?

Citi pulls EQ, but they might also pull a double one on you which would be EX.

Personal Cards: Amex Plat | Amex Delta Res | CSR | Citi AA Exec Business Cards: Ink+ | Amex BGR
Message 2 of 11
MansaMusa
New Contributor

@redpat wrote:

Thanks for the input. I don't think I'll take a chance with Citi if they might double, they seem to be very stingy with their credit lines. I apped for one of their personal cards last year and my limit was a minuscule fraction of my other card limits.
Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@MansaMusa wrote:

@redpat wrote:

Thanks for the input. I don't think I'll take a chance with Citi if they might double, they seem to be very stingy with their credit lines. I apped for one of their personal cards last year and my limit was a minuscule fraction of my other card limits.

Citi pulled Experian on me.  I think Equifax might be dying. I haven't had an Equifax pull in over a year other than a double pull Chase did for Hyatt card.  

Message 4 of 11
MansaMusa
New Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@MansaMusa wrote:

@redpat wrote:

Citi pulled Experian on me.  I think Equifax might be dying. I haven't had an Equifax pull in over a year other than a double pull Chase did for Hyatt card.  

Yea, my Equifax has no hard pulls. I wanted to app for a business card that pulled that.
Message 5 of 11
MansaMusa
New Contributor

Sun Trust Business World pulls Equifax.
Message 6 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

What was the credit limit you received?
Message 7 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

PNC pulls Equifax Biz.

Message 8 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you know how high their business credit limits are?
Message 9 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Fnbo pulls Equifax exclusively. I called trying to get a personal and biz card with the same pull. Personal is available nationwide however for biz it's only available in certain regions sonI would call and ask if it's good for your state.

I have been told navy bloc is exclusive to Equifax only also.
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.