cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anybody Had Problems with D&B Propagation?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anybody Had Problems with D&B Propagation?

I received my Duns number via email 12 hours ago and, when I try to enroll in iUpdate, it says my company is not found in their database. I called the support number and was told there was no match for the Duns number I received via email. I kept asking the CR rep if there was ever propogation issues and he was too busy trying to hard pitch me on CreditBuilder to give me a straight answer, so here I am - has anyone else ever had this or any propogation issues with D&B? 

Thanks in advance. 

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Anybody Had Problems with D&B Propagation?

Ok - just found the 866-834-4699 line that has no salespeople and was informed that it takes 24-48 hours to propogate. Excuse my naivete. 

I do have a question though - can I add Verizon as a trade reference without purchasing the CreditBuilder? I was told by the non-salesperson that I needed CreditBuilder to add Verizon as a trade reference. 

Thanks in advance. 

Message 2 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm also very interested in how to add Verizon as a trade reference.

Message 3 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

you will need to pay them to add verizon

my AT&T reports to D&B

Message 4 of 5
bizcredit11
Frequent Contributor

Don't pay D&B. Your cost will not be worth your purchase.

Try this service if you want to add additional tradelines to your Experian Biz. Just make sure it's positive reporting.

https://business.ecredable.com

It's an alternative...it's not the same as building business credit with established reporting vendors.

I do not use the service currently. It's in its infancy. Potential though.

Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.