Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anybody got this SBA ppp loan yet? Such a mess

tag
Cipher360
Established Member

Re: Anybody got this SBA ppp loan yet? Such a mess

I unlocked mine but still waiting for them to pull it. Hopefully soon.  How long between each attempt did they make the credit pull attempts? Curious 

Message 31 of 53
iluvnola
Valued Member

My report was locked when SBA tried to pull it today. I just unlocked it, so now I’m waiting to see what happens next.
Personal

Business

Scores:10/01/17 FICO 8 EQ 629 TU 626 EX 634
Scores:08/01/18 FICO 8 EQ 678 TU 731 EX 695

Scores:09/01/19 FICO 8 EQ 720 TU 730 EX 695

Scores:09/01/21 FICO 8 EQ 762 TU 767 EX 757
Goal Scores: 760+ ATB FICO 8

Message 32 of 53
WayneSki
Regular Contributor

Applied for PPP on 4/7 through bank. Recieved a call from the  bank on 4/24 to verify some information,they sent out the document for me to e-sign shortly after call. Funds were deposited this morning 4/27. I am a single member LLC.

Message 33 of 53
Ferocious

Has anyone had any luck with Kabbage for the PPP? if so, how long did it take? 

Starting Score:04.17.20 - EQ 581 * TU 573 * EX 596
Current Score:04.17.20 - EQ 581 * TU 573 * EX 596
Goal Score: 750

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 34 of 53
Anonymous
Not applicable

Applied back when the apps went live. I received a call last week from a Banker and verified Quickbooks information. Received a "your loan will be issued" email when funds were reported to be out. I even got them after saying I would be approved. I got another email saying my loan docs would be ready soon. Last Thurs. Docs showed up 9 AM and funds DP'd the same day. It was a pain but now lets wait for the next step in the EIDL.

Message 35 of 53
Nikki66972
New Contributor

Update: I was denied by PayPal.

I applied with a different company and I just received my SBA loan number. [A hard task by itself] I'll submit the requested docs today. Moving closer to funding.

Starting Score: 589
Current Score: 589
Goal Score: 680

March 2020
Message 36 of 53
flyingmd
Frequent Contributor

I applied and received through Chase. Never pulled my credit. I believe they only pull credit if the app is a sole proprietor. If the app is a corporation, then no credit pull. Anybody have an S Corp application and get their credit pulled?

Message 37 of 53
TryItAgain
Regular Contributor

I applied within first 10 minutes of Chase accepting apps on 4/3 and received a call the following Sunday 4/5 from Chase getting everything lined up, then again Monday to e-sign docs.  On 4/16 I was informed an initial was missed on the app (GRRRRRRRRR) and I quickly re-sent the scanned initialled page in question.  They informed me I was approved but the Money ran out that day. She said without the error I would have been done already, so my bad on the initial but that long to tell me?

Then after re-funding of PPP by Congress I received a Chase email they were submitting my Chase approived app to SBA for their approval on Thurs 4-30, approved and funds arrived Smiley Happy in business checking account 5-1. I am a single owner LLC.

At the same time a friend of mine applied same day I did through BB&T and is still in some state of pending noone can update him on. This whole thing is a cluster f**k.  The PPP is great but I truly believe banks put the loan priorities in order of what made them the most money first to some degree (very large ppp's).

(Ch7 Discharged 12/12) AvgScore 807

Personal-
NFCU Platinum 50k | NFCU Flagship 20k | NFCU More Rewards 10k | NFCU NavChek PLOC 15k | PenFed Power Cash 25k | PenFed Gold 15k | PenFed Pathfinder 10k | PenFed OLOC 3K | GTE Financial CU 15k | VyStar CU Cash Back 25k | VyStar CU PLOC 15k | FNBO Evergreen 25k | FNBO 11.85K | BofA Cash Rewards 10.1k | Capital One Venture 13k | Capital One QS 7k | PNC Cash Rewards 15.5k | Citi Costco 8.5k | US Bank Cash+ 10k | Discover 14.8k | Discover 14.1k | Regions Cash 6k | Truist Enjoy Cash 9k | Truist Future 6.5k | Elan Max Cash 7k | Wells Fargo Reflect 20k | Fifth Third 7k | USAA PrefRew 15k | CFNA Tires Plus MC 8k | GM Rewards 3.5k | TD Bank Cash 3.5k | Amex BCP 3K | Lowes Store 30k | Sleep Number Store 13.5k | Home Depot Store 10k | Amazon Store 10k | Care Credit 15k | Walmart Store 6k | JCrew 25k | Jared 18.6k | HSN 4.1K | King Size 4k | Buckle 3.1k

Business-
Amex BBC 25k | Amex BBP 22k | Amex Business Platinum NPSL 30.4kPoT | Citizens Business Everyday 35k | Sams Club Business MC 25K | US Bank Business Plat 24k | Capital One Spark 2% 22k | Marcus GM Business 12.5k | Capital On Tap 2% 10k | Chase Ink 3k | Divvy 7k | PNC BLOC 50K | Citizens BLOC 50K | (Private) BLOC 75K | WEX Business Access Fuel 30k | Sams Bus Store 25k
Message 38 of 53
Nikki66972
New Contributor

Update: Received my EIDL funds yesterday. It caught me off guard because I applied 4/7/20 and never heard anything else.

March 2020
Message 39 of 53
Nikki66972
New Contributor

I was told if you cannot work with a lender,  go to a different one. I was denied by PayPal and quickly approved by a different lender.

March 2020
Message 40 of 53
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.