Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anybody got this SBA ppp loan yet? Such a mess

tag
ToughFistFight
Frequent Contributor

Re: Anybody got this SBA ppp loan yet? Such a mess

Im an S-Corp and my personal credit was pulled on a Sat, the next week we had the eidl grant deposited, two weeks later the PPP was deposited.  I have not heard anything about the eidl loan yet.  Crossing my fingers and toes.  I business bank with Chase, I did have a previous credit relationship and I applied the minute  Chase started taking apps.  I also applied for the eidl with the short form.  I have not received any loan doc for signing yet.  I think that might depend on the lender you go through.  I would like to hear some eidl loan approvals soon!

Chase Business Ink 20k PenFed Plat Rewards VS 25k NFCU Go Rewards 20k BECU 30k Chase FU 6k GM Biz 21k NFCU Flag 21k Amex BCP 26k Disco IT 18k FNBO Biz 11k Costco Citi Biz 8.1k Amex EDP 2k Gold Delta Skymiles Biz 5k Amazon Prime 10k USBank Cash 12k Amex Biz Plat Rewards NPSL Amex BCB NPSL
Message 41 of 53
Eagles2018
Valued Member

can you get EIDL and PPP? 

Thought you could only get 1

Message 42 of 53
Cipher360
Established Member

Got my EIDL approval yesterday. It really hasn't been a pain at all for me. The only hiccup I had was due to my credit being locked and the SBA not being able to obtain my credit. I did call and spoke to a tier 2 representative and she told me they will attempt to do it again. So I lost about 3 weeks because of my credit lock. But I'm pretty happy that I finally got the approval. The SBA did cap the EIDL to 150k though and they aren't taking anymore applications. We got funded with the EIDL this morning. The PPP for us went without a hiccup. Applied on the 3rd and got funded 10 days later. I bank with Chase. 

Message 43 of 53
Nikki66972
New Contributor

@Eagles2018 You can apply for both the EIDL and PPP.

Starting Score: 589
Current Score: 589
Goal Score: 680

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge

March 2020
Message 44 of 53
ToughFistFight
Frequent Contributor

I called the sba cs number and they told me my loan was being processed.  Maybe I got in under the wire?  

Chase Business Ink 20k PenFed Plat Rewards VS 25k NFCU Go Rewards 20k BECU 30k Chase FU 6k GM Biz 21k NFCU Flag 21k Amex BCP 26k Disco IT 18k FNBO Biz 11k Costco Citi Biz 8.1k Amex EDP 2k Gold Delta Skymiles Biz 5k Amazon Prime 10k USBank Cash 12k Amex Biz Plat Rewards NPSL Amex BCB NPSL
Message 45 of 53
Nikki66972
New Contributor

@ToughFistFight Normally, if you have an SBA E-Tran approval number, you made it under the wire. The lender has 10 days after SBA approval to fund your loan. #IWorkForABank

March 2020
Message 46 of 53
daveg38
Established Contributor

@Nikki66972  so what happens when you get an SBA loan # and the lender does not approve you? How long does it take to remove that number from the SBA system so another lender may approve you?

Ch7 Discharge: 5/14/2016 | Target RedCard $900 | Merrick DYL $500
Message 47 of 53
Nikki66972
New Contributor

@daveg38 I don't know how long it takes SBA to remove it.  

March 2020
Message 48 of 53
Winesnoblv
Regular Contributor

Good to see someone in this thread actually recieved the EIDL funds.

Applied for the EIDL the first day it was available.  Hard pull on EXP was done on 4/21 with advance on 4/23.  Received the "canned" email on 5/2 stating my application was being processed - first come, first serve.  Lol.  Called SBA on 5/9 spoke to Tier 2 rep.  She told me my application was not entered on their platform until 4/22 and was yet to have a loan officer assigned.  Typical.  Anyone who has ever had to deal with the SBA knows they are the typical federal bureaucratic operation.    This is the major problem with this program.  The PPP was completed directly through banks.  And although the larger banks, like Chase, didn't want to due to the low amount of money they could make on the loans, the process actually worked.  Many business owners I know recieved the PPP, but none have seen the EIDL. No real surprise since the SBA is processing the loans.  If I am lucky, I may recieve the funds by the end of the summer, but I am not holding my breath.   

FICO 8 EX 784 TU 786 EQ 786
FICO 9 EX 780
AMEX - Platinum, BCP, Delta Platinum, Simply Cash Plus, Blue Business Cash (Business)
Barclay - Arrival Plus, AAdvantage Aviator
Capital One - Venture, Sparks (Business)
Chase - FU, CSP
Citi - Premier, PLOC
Discover It Miles
TD Cash Visa
US Bank Altitude Reserve
Wells Fargo Propel AMEX
PNC Points Visa
FNBO Evergreen Visa
Message 49 of 53
amkari
New Contributor

I've been offered both...

03/29 EIDL application

04/13 EIDL email

04/14 EIDL EIDL credit pull, advance deposit, PayPal & Kabbage PPP applications

05/01 EIDL status email

05/02 PPP application (3rd one) via Fundera who referred me to Cross River Bank (applied online with Cross River directly)

05/04 PPP email from Kabbage - needed more information

05/05 EIDL portal account access, completed requirements, received approval, and e-signed docs.  

PPP email from PayPal - denied, didn't provide documents - I uploaded everything and never received a request for more

05/06 PPP soft approval from Kabbage, waiting for approval to be sent to SBA. 

05/07 EIDL loan funds deposited into my bank

After receiving the EIDL loan and considering my potential PUA benefits (I'm a self employed independent contractor) I have decided to sit on my PPP loan status for the time being without submitting it for the next step.  The dollar amount offered was far less than my typical weekly net and lower than my potential PUA payment for the 8 week period.  Nevada should be live with their PUA portal next week so we shall see... In the meantime the EIDL is taking care of all my business related expenses necessary to ensure I can resume working.

Mar 2012: 03/31/2012 - FICO EX 599 (auto loan pull) EQ 593 TU 602)
Oct 2012: 10/25/2012 - EX (tenant screening) 655 - EQ (myfico.com) 641 - TU (myfico.com) 622
Aug 2020: FICO 8: EQ 690, TU 685, EX 688
700s or Bust!
Message 50 of 53
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.