Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone Recent Bank of America info

tag
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Anyone Recent Bank of America info

They still pull EX right?

They picky about new accounts and INQ? Have pre-qual for personal, should be good for business you think also?

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
scenery_guy
Established Contributor

Re: Anyone Recent Bank of America info

@Creditaddict wrote:

They still pull EX right?

They picky about new accounts and INQ? Have pre-qual for personal, should be good for business you think also?

I got double pulled for a new personal card a couple weeks ago, EX and TU. The second pull was for recon. I am pull heavy on EX and it was never mentioned. I'm just guessing that you should be fine as I doubt their criteria would vary much from personal to business. 

Message 2 of 6
Open123
Super Contributor

BofA has always pulled Ex for me.

Have a targetted offer for 0% on 12 months on a business card, but the public one is 0% for 9 months.  However, I'm not sure if it reports to personal or not, since I've never had a business card with BofA.

Also, seems to me more and more issuers are pulling 2 bureaus.

Message 3 of 6
scenery_guy
Established Contributor

@Open123 wrote:

BofA has always pulled Ex for me.

Have a targetted offer for 0% on 12 months on a business card, but the public one is 0% for 9 months.  However, I'm not sure if it reports to personal or not, since I've never had a business card with BofA.

Also, seems to me more and more issuers are pulling 2 bureaus.

Sure seems that way, even if it's like they just did with me. Pending approval with EX pull, call for recon and they slip in the TU and give instant approval. I have more funds on deposit with them than they gave in CL - and for that privilege it cost me two HP. 

Message 4 of 6
lg8302ch
Senior Contributor

account openings usually are EX and I believe CLI are TU. Never did a CLI myself so can confirm only account openings
Message 5 of 6
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Oh didn't realize this was still around so I'll update to now:

Personal Card Instant approved for $15k EX only

Business Card needs documents (Received letter today asking for business info, and proof that this person is allowed to take out credit in business name)

They pulled EX and EQ same day as the personal EX pull.

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.