cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone else cancelling Amex Business Platinum?

Highlighted
Established Contributor

Anyone else cancelling Amex Business Platinum?

With the recent changes that means we can't buy airline giftcards for the $200 credit every year, and the Priority Pass changes, this card is of limited use to me anymore. For $595, it's only really giving me Centurion access these days, which I find completely overcrowed every time I visit to the point where I haven't even been bothering getting in the long lines for food. When I travel for vacations, I can't even bring my wife and 2 children in with me anymore, so it's useless for that.

The airline incidental credit is useless to me, I'm an Exec Plat on AA so I'm never charged fees for anything and even snacks and drinks on board are free, so I wouldn't be able to use it. For the same reason I never use the Delta lounge access. No more credit at Priority Pass restaurants, so I'll use my CSR PP instead.

I signed up to WeWork, but have only been twice in months.

I did get a good food and beverage credit booking a work hotel that was on the Fine Hotels collection, but normally I'm a Marriott customer.

Really struggling to find reasons to justify keeping this card, am I missing anything? 2 months until the AF is due and I can't find a reason to keep it.

Quicksilver 51k | Discover It $45k | SPG Business $38k | Lowe's $35k | Costco $33.5k | Ink Preferred $28k | CSR $25.5k | USAA Rewards $25k | Ink Cash $22.5k | Ink Preferred $22k | J Crew $18k | Amex Blue Business Plus $17k | Spark $16k | Freedom $15k | SWACU $15k | Amazon Store $10k | REI $1.5k
Message 1 of 1
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.