cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone ever heard of Cortera Biz credit bureau?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone ever heard of Cortera Biz credit bureau?

Tried to open a net30 account with Gemplers. They said they don't use DnB. Only Cortera and if I didn't have a score there they would decline my app.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Anyone ever heard of Cortera Biz credit bureau?

I spoke to Gemplers on 06/12/2018 and they actually report to dnb and cortera. Never heard of them and that's fine long as they report to dnb.
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:

Only Cortera and if I didn't have a score there they would decline my app.

Then just add yourself to Cortera's database.  Yet another data aggregator that I can't figure out who in their right mind would pay for data that is readily available on google.

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

I feel ashamed for digging out this old thread, but I figured correct information needs to be posted here for anyone looking for the answer valid as of 08/18/2018.

We order from Gempler's once or twice a year, and our this month's payment experience (only one in 2018) just got reported to DnB within 11 days of successfully making that payment. Make sure to follow Gempler's guidelines for getting reported, which can be found at the bottom of this webpage: https://www.gemplers.com/info/credit-faq.htm

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.