cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone used NFCU Business banking and credit?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Anyone used NFCU Business banking and credit?

I'm a recent NFCU member and have been approved for personal credit with them, but I notice they have Business banking and credit.

Interested to know if anyone has used, is familiar or can comment.

NFCU approved me for fairly high personal lines, even after many previous recent apps and new accounts reporting.

I'm wondering about moving some of my current bus credit over....like my BoA LOC and CC's.

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

Re: Anyone used NFCU Business banking and credit?

ugh I wish I could be a member!!!
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Six degrees of separation Smiley Happy
Message 3 of 4
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

I have a business checking and savings as well as a biz CC.

You have to call the number that corresponds with your area and a rep will call you back . Their reputation for the last few years was don't holld your breath for that call. But my case and some other postings on another board about Navy Biz seems to debunk that. I left message on a Saturday and recieved a phone call back on Sunday evening !!

Anyway, I don't live in one of the represented areas and fell into a general catergory. The biz rep from Jacksonville handled everything quickly. I faxed him my EIN and State Incorporation doc's and he transfered a $10 over from my personal accounts to set up the initial deposits for the checking and savings. in an hour or so

I asked about a CC ( they didn't offer that hideous rewards card yet) and he asked me a few questions about my personal credit, I think they pull your personal EQ although it won't report to it after, and then asked for my last two years returns.

Sent him that stuff and was approved the next day for 10k.

Been thinking about going for the rewards card but want to pay down the balance on my biz Visa first a little, I am waiting for the balance due on a six month project that's wrapping up in June so I can settle some invoices and biz CC in full.

Since I don't live close to a branch or a deposit satelite ATM I just mail my checks to Merrifield and they clear them immediately. No 3-5 day hold like normal business banking.

I have no problems so far and most likely will never go back to a bank for my business again.

Message Edited by jaxstraw on 05-11-2009 03:53 AM
Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.