Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Anyone used this?

tag
Msjonesclt
Valued Member

Anyone used this?

Has anyone used this or know anything about it? Been researching business credit cards and received this email today. Company name is Divvy. Stated that it is the leading corporate card. 

Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Loquat
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Anyone used this?

Never heard of them.
Message 2 of 12
Boragard
Established Contributor

Yes, I have a $25k limit with them.  They lend up to $1M.  Only thing is they automatically deduct your payment by autopay every month.  So only swipe what you can pay back in 30 days. 

Message 3 of 12
Msjonesclt
Valued Member

Thank you for sharing. I was curious. Haven't decided yet.

Message 4 of 12
alexgold9393
New Contributor

Did they run your personal credit for approval? Can you share some data points?

Open Accounts:

Message 5 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

They seem to work similiar to the Tomo card, you provide your info, and you add your bank accts, and based on banking history, balance etc,. they provide a credit line. 

Message 6 of 12
SMB85
New Contributor

They do an EX SP as part of their underwriting. Limit is based on business credit / bank balances. They claim to report to D&B, Experian, but I haven't seen it show up yet. You can choose net 7 up to 30 days and they auto-draft your payment (I believe you can turn that off, but payments are due in full no longer than net 30).

Rewards are decent, especially if you choose net 7. The only problem is you have to wait a year to actually redeem the rewards on a currently non-existent portal.

Message 7 of 12
CreditAficionado9
Established Member

I have it and so far it's been legit. $6.6k limit and works like a charge card (payment due at statement closing). I didn't have to set up auto pay but I recommend paying earlier than due date because for whatever reason payments take forever to post. Also,  it starting reporting to D&B the 2nd month, still waiting for it to report to EX and EQ.

Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@CreditAficionado9 wrote:

I have it and so far it's been legit. $6.6k limit and works like a charge card (payment due at statement closing). I didn't have to set up auto pay but I recommend paying earlier than due date because for whatever reason payments take forever to post. Also,  it starting reporting to D&B the 2nd month, still waiting for it to report to EX and EQ.

What is the company and details? Who is the 6.6 with?

Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@SMB85 wrote:

They do an EX SP as part of their underwriting. Limit is based on business credit / bank balances. They claim to report to D&B, Experian, but I haven't seen it show up yet. You can choose net 7 up to 30 days and they auto-draft your payment (I believe you can turn that off, but payments are due in full no longer than net 30).

Rewards are decent, especially if you choose net 7. The only problem is you have to wait a year to actually redeem the rewards on a currently non-existent portal.

Is this more of like a tech company but not a bank? I think the tech companies are to invasive!

Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.