Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App'd - approved - all no PG

tag
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

App'd - approved - all no PG

So this last couple of weeks I've been trying to add some more lines with no PG.

Here is the results.

Amazon Net 55 - 4500 SCL

Arco Fleet MC - 3000 SCL

Lowe's Accounts Receivable - 3700 SCL

Like to add a Sam's MC but will wait because both Amazon and Lowe's are Synchrony and don't want to raise any flags there with too many apps in a short time frame.

And still waiting on a decision from Amex for the Blue Business Plus.... probably shouldn't have app'd for that on a holiday weekend. Application status still says in progress for 3-4 days now....but nobody was working at Amex to review over Memorial Day weekend....lol.

Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Re: App'd - approved - all no PG

@jaxstraw wrote:

So this last couple of weeks I've been trying to add some more lines with no PG.

Here is the results.

Amazon Net 55 - 4500 SCL

Arco Fleet MC - 3000 SCL

Lowe's Accounts Receivable - 3700 SCL

And still waiting ..........but nobody was working at Amex to review over Memorial Day weekend....lol.

Ahhh, the waiting is the hardest part.  Congrats on your pick-up.

What exactly is the Lowe's AR? Is that better than their Lowe's for Pros card regarding business reports/scores?

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 2 of 4
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

Thanks.
Lowe's Account Receivable is a Net 30 type account.
The app is set up for no PG and it pulls your Ex Biz report I believe because it is Synchrony.
Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 3 of 4
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@jaxstraw wrote:

Lowe's Account Receivable is a Net 30 type account.

Is it good to have Net 30 and (I don't even know what to call them- Revolvers (?) ie. Lowe's pros, staples) Revolvers reporting? Does the mix give a better business score?

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.