cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App'd at Amazon, '7-10 Days' Message...

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: App'd at Amazon, '7-10 Days' Message...

Surprisingly Staples declined me w/o PG. Not that I'd mind but I don't want a pull...

The stupid thing about CB even if they had updated correctly is they only do the last payments with vendors. My whole reason was with some I've been paying monthly (hosting, etc.) for 3+ years and the whole point was to get that history added.

Anyway, maybe I'[ll revisit Staples if they do PG w/o pull...

Message 11 of 13
2wheel
Frequent Contributor

I think I replied to you post about DNB a while back about how they do business there. They only report payment history for 1 month and only report payment amount not what credit lines are if I just looked at my BIR and I have over 20 payment tradelines reporting some current some 2-3 months out 1 or 2 5-6 months out some cash experince payments. Take it easy on Apps for the time being and let that duns file grow and In a year or so you will get all the perks from creditors for having a good file... Trust me when they look at your file and see you have been in business for X amount of years and only have a file for a few months it throws up a red flag to them
2wheel
Message 12 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do anyone know what bureaus the best buy business advantage card serviced by multiservice report to? Its a net30 account.  
Message 13 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.