cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

App'ed Juniper Biz Card, got the 7-10 day response, BUT TODAY GOT THE APPROVAL $15k

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

App'ed Juniper Biz Card, got the 7-10 day response, BUT TODAY GOT THE APPROVAL $15k

Well, I was reading some old posts in Biz Credit and saw someone recommended Juniper Biz Cards.  I had been on an app spree of late (personal accounts upgrading) so decided 1 more inquiry wouldn't make or break me, but in a couple months when all the new accounts hit I would be down for a while.

Made the app, got the usual "Your application requires further review.  You will be notified in 7-10 business days of the decision."

That was almost 2 weeks ago and I had even forgotten that I had app'ed.  Today I got an email "Congratulations!  You have been approved for the Juniper BusinessCard."

It said expect to receive the card in 7-10 more days.  So I called up to ask if they had issued the CL yet....they gave me an initial $15,000 CL with all $15k available in cash.  So, the inquiry turned out to be worth it since this card won't report personally.

Don't remember whose post I saw before....but thanks for the recommend Smiley Happy

UPDATE:  The recommend came from hobojon in the Credit Card threads....thanks hobo Smiley Happy

Message Edited by txjohn on 04-14-2009 10:47 AM
Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
fused
Moderator Emeritus

Re: App'ed Juniper Biz Card, got the 7-10 day response, BUT TODAY GOT THE APPROVAL $15k

Wow, a big line, congrats!!!!!!!!!!
Message 2 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: App'ed Juniper Biz Card, got the 7-10 day response, BUT TODAY GOT THE APPROVAL $15k

Good job, if you have a juny personal card or two you can move some of their limits to your biz card or vice versa if needed. Many people have gotten their initial CL bumped up by calling as well.
Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

Does the call result in a new hard pull?  Do you think I should consider doing this at this point?  I wouldn't want another pull at this point.
Message 4 of 6
BpoGurl

Hello,

Do you have the link for Juniper Biz card>

Laura

Message 5 of 6
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

it's BankAtlantic.com I believe.

we got this card almost 2 years ago with inital CL of $20k 

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.