Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Applied for Menards Contractor Card with NO PG - TU Hard Pull

tag
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

Applied for Menards Contractor Card with NO PG - TU Hard Pull

Just wanted to share our experience.  We dropped off a paper app at the store yesterday and had an alert this AM of a hard pull on TU.  This was the Contractor Card and we did NOT check or fill out the PG section.  The pull was on my Wife's TU as her name was on this app.  We are co owners of our LLC.

Previously we had sent in an electronic version recently that was rejected for not having the manager info and company address on it but that seems to be a glitch in the system as all was filled out when I hit submit (have a printed copy)  

Anyone else with this experience?  We have never had this happen before on any account even those that you have to fill in the member info with SS included.   If approved, I hope it does not land on personal as we are not going there even though we pay in full.

PS:  This is Cap One

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 1 of 6
5 REPLIES 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Applied for Menards Contractor Card with NO PG - TU Hard Pull

@spiritcraft1 wrote:

Just wanted to share our experience.  We dropped off a paper app at the store yesterday and had an alert this AM of a hard pull on TU.  This was the Contractor Card and we did NOT check or fill out the PG section.  The pull was on my Wife's TU as her name was on this app.  We are co owners of our LLC.

Previously we had sent in an electronic version recently that was rejected for not having the manager info and company address on it but that seems to be a glitch in the system as all was filled out when I hit submit (have a printed copy)  

Anyone else with this experience?  We have never had this happen before on any account even those that you have to fill in the member info with SS included.   If approved, I hope it does not land on personal as we are not going there even though we pay in full.

I have not had experience with that particular acct, but I believe it's safe to say that anything CapOne is going to affect your personall CR in some way.

Message 2 of 6
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

That is quite bogus if you ask me.  I guess we will see what happens here.

I should have known despite the DP's out there that with C1 anything can happen.  At least it wasn't three pulls I guess.  

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -
No PG Biz Credit in Order of Approval - Uline, Quill, Grainger, SupplyWorks, MSC, Amsterdam, Citi Tractor Supply Rev .8k, NewEgg Net 30 10k, Richelieu 2k, Wurth Supply 2k, Global Ind 2k, Sam's Club Store 11.k, Shell Fleet 19.5k, Citi Exxon 2.5k, Dell Biz Revolving $15k, B&H Photo, $5k

Message 3 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Creditwealth
I have the Spark card (non PG), and the Menards Commerical Card (non PG also). Both are serviced by CrapitalOne. Oddly enough, the Spark has only ever reported to my personal, and the Menards Commercial Card occasionally gets reported on the business Experian only. I repeat, the Menards Commercial Card is missing from my personal reports.

I know this thread is about the Contractor Card, but I thought I should share this bit of oddity anyway.
Message 4 of 6
Anonymous
Not applicable

@spiritcraft1 wrote:

I app'd for this card in June for my LLC, and was approved for 3k sl, and never saw anything on personal credit.

Message 5 of 6
spiritcraft1
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I app'd for this card in June for my LLC, and was approved for 3k sl, and never saw anything on personal credit.

Yes, I never read about anyone getting a HP for this.  It really should NOT happen unless you PG.  It is supposed to be for identification purposes, Patriot Act etc.

It doesn't report to your personal does it?

Biz |
Current F08 -
Current 2,4,5 -
Current F09 -

Message 6 of 6
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.