Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Applied for Tractor Supply Biz Card

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Applied for Tractor Supply Biz Card

I have applied for Tractor Supply Business Credit Card. It is a Citi backed card and also they sell lot of pet supplies. Thought it would be a good addition to my business credit report. Got processing needed and 7-10 message. Hope they will approve the card.

Message 1 of 11
10 REPLIES 10
4sallypat
Valued Contributor

Re: Applied for Tractor Supply Biz Card

Good luck!

Do let us know how it goes ?

I had no idea the card is co-branded with Citibank (the bank that pulls biz EQ) !

Message 2 of 11
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Hi @4sallypat Not necessarily all Citi Biz Cards pull the same report. It was few years ago, I remember Citi pulling  D&B for some of the biz card approvals.

Message 3 of 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Red1Blue wrote:

I have applied for Tractor Supply Business Credit Card. It is a Citi backed card and also they sell lot of pet supplies. Thought it would be a good addition to my business credit report. Got processing needed and 7-10 message. Hope they will approve the card.

@Red1Blue Did you submit a business liability only application?  If so I'm curious if Citi has updated their online app to allow for this.  It used to be or maybe still is, that business liability only application had to be a paper app submitted either by fax or scanned and emailed.  Curious how you submitted your app and did you include or exclude the PG section of the app?

Message 4 of 11
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

No. I did not submit any business liability form there is nothing online in the application. App results said further processing is required and 7-10 message. My app might have been denied. Or they might contact me for additional information. Going to wait for the letter. 

Message 5 of 11
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Tractor Supply Company Business Card approved

I went online and applied for Tractor Supply Company Business Card with Credit Limit $1000 and Citi approved it. I did not give PG. I could have asked for more limit but my goal is to strengthen my Business Reports and add more accounts to it. TSC card is issued from Citi and hopefully it will grow and also open doors for other Business Cards with Citi. So far 2 accounts from Synch (Sams Store, Amazon Net55), 1 Account with Citi (HomeDepot. TSC is second) 1 Account with Amex (Amazon Amex Business Card), 1 CaptialOne ( Walmart Community). Comenity is tough one for me to crack. May be Floor and Decor with Comenity. We will see. So far my Business Credit Reports are growing nicely.  

Message 6 of 11
dragontears
Senior Contributor

Re: Tractor Supply Company Business Card approved

@Red1Blue wrote:

I went online and applied for Tractor Supply Company Business Card with Credit Limit $1000 and Citi approved it. I did not give PG. I could have asked for more limit but my goal is to strengthen my Business Reports and add more accounts to it. TSC card is issued from Citi and hopefully it will grow and also open doors for other Business Cards with Citi. So far 2 accounts from Synch (Sams Store, Amazon Net55), 1 Account with Citi (HomeDepot. TSC is second) 1 Account with Amex (Amazon Amex Business Card), 1 CaptialOne ( Walmart Community). Comenity is tough one for me to crack. May be Floor and Decor with Comenity. We will see. So far my Business Credit Reports are growing nicely.  

Does your business use tractor supply on a regular basis? 

Message 7 of 11
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

@dragontears wrote:

Hi @dragontears Yes. We use Tractor Supply Company on a regular basis.

Message 8 of 11
dragontears
Senior Contributor

@Red1Blue wrote:

@dragontears wrote:

Hi @dragontears Yes. We use Tractor Supply Company on a regular basis.

Congratulations on the approval then, I don't think I have ever been in one.

Message 9 of 11
babygirl1256
Senior Contributor

Congrats on your Tractor Supply Company Business Card approval . . . great opportunity to keep growing your business credit.

Starting FICO 8 Score in 06/2019: EQ-625, TU-649, EX-640
Current FICO 8 Score in 06/2021: EQ-796, TU-806, EX-812
Goal FICO 8 Score in 06/2022: EQ-825, TU-850, EX-850
Message 10 of 11
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.