Honestly, it wont make any difference. Even if you lose some points, it really wont be detrimental to your approval/denial with them.
If you look through approval threads, you'll see that approvals start somewhere around 650 (even lower in some cases).
Your entire profile will be evaluated, so you're kinda sorta over thinking this
If you wait, you'll lose some points but it will lower your DTI. So, there is a good and bad attached to either approach.
If you want the card, just apply. Dont agonize over the details.
Remedios is correct; it wouldn't make much of a difference if you applied now or after the auto loan is reported as paid off. If you want a Chase card and you're under 5/24 just go for it.
Inquiries on Experian remain for 25 months; it will be removed over the first weekend of the following month after the inquiry is aged 24 months. So in your case the inquiry will drop from EX on the first weekend of November.
With your scores, utilization and apparent low number of inquiries you're good to go with Chase so no use tying yourself into knots over the decision.