Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approval for Capital One® Spark® Classic for Business

tag
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Approval for Capital One® Spark® Classic for Business

Did any one apply and approved for Capital One® Spark® Classic for Business. My scroes are in the 670 range and looking for a business card. What are the chances of this cards approval? I do have two cards with CapitalOne in good standing.

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Approval for Capital One® Spark® Classic for Business

Spark classic for business will report to your personal also. I got mine with similar scores when all other banks (Amex, Citi, USAmeri bank) denied. Some users mentioned that it is hard to get CLI later on this card.
Message 2 of 15
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Spark classic for business will report to your personal also. I got mine with similar scores when all other banks (Amex, Citi, USAmeri bank) denied. Some users mentioned that it is hard to get CLI later on this card.

I was very impulsive and pulled the trigger.I applied online and got 7-10 day message. Let us wait and see what happens. If I get it I'll get it. If not I'll let the Inqury effect lapse in 12 months and move on. At present I do have one CapitalOne personal card and one CapitalOne Biz card for business that I started about 10 years ago. Later my credit scores went down the drain as I purused higher educaiton. Few days ago I have decided to pull my scores back up again. I paid of lot of credit card debt in the last 6 weeks and my scores jumped 60 points to 687. I am planning on paying off more debt on cards soon and hopefully my scores should go back into 700's soon.  Instead, I should have waited for 6 months and apply for Amex and Chase Biz Cards which seems to be the Cream of Credit Cards.

Message 3 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Claaic Spark is probably the easiest to get biz card. It tends to start with very low limit. The 1% cb is ok  But the 2% regular is a lot more fun. Sometime after 6 months or a year they will let you upgrqade usually.  We have had the regular for several years for our biz and are now awaiting to get over 5/24 for Chase so we can get a Chase Ink.

Message 4 of 15
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

I was approved for Spark Cash a few months back.. tons of personal Inq, 665Eq,754TU,678Ex   $10K SL

NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 5 of 15
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

@fltireguy wrote:

I was approved for Spark Cash a few months back.. tons of personal Inq, 665Eq,754TU,678Ex   $10K SL

They asked for Corporate Articles and other documents. I have sent it to them today. I should know in the next few days if they approve the card. Let us see.

Message 6 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

If they asked for corp docs the clamp down must go beyond personal accounts. We never had to supply that to them. 

Message 7 of 15
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

If they asked for corp docs the clamp down must go beyond personal accounts. We never had to supply that to them. 

Oh well. We will see. . I do have two cards with them in good standing. I already have a business account may be that is the reason they are asking the documents for new company. We will know soon.

Message 8 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Do you have a full D&B file? I know they pulled ours.  it was complete as we do government contracts 

Message 9 of 15
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Do you have a full D&B file? I know they pulled ours.  it was complete as we do government contracts 

It is a new company that I am promoting. The company is operational for couple of years. It is self funded so I did not setup a D&B account yet. I should do that one of these days and start building corporate credit. It is a Biotech startup and most likely some big company will buy us out soon. I did not bother setting up the D&B profie yet. 

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.