Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approval for Capital One® Spark® Classic for Business

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Approval for Capital One® Spark® Classic for Business

It does not take that long to set one up on D&B.  We get some interesting junk mail and even loan,/credit card mail pieces  as result. Preapproved Amex Biz Plat ad. Bad part  is we don't want that card. 

Message 11 of 15
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

It does not take that long to set one up on D&B.  We get some interesting junk mail and even loan,/credit card mail pieces  as result. Preapproved Amex Biz Plat ad. Bad part  is we don't want that card. 

I'll setup that soon. Bad thing about D&B they are very pushy in trying to sell their credit monitoring or some other service. Those sales people are very pushy at D&B to sell that. I'll go ahead and set it up any way.

Message 12 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

They try sell several products something like profile builder.  I cant recall. We never bought a thing. Yes i agree they are pushy

Message 13 of 15
snowwake8
Established Member

My LLC has been open since Aug 2016.  Actively doing business since beginning of 2017.  Applied and was approved for this card immediately for $500.  My pers credit score is 591.

Message 14 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

We actually have two Spark cards the employee card limit 1.5K They can't do much damage  with that and the owner's limit 13K. You can set limits up if you have multiple authorized users. For new firms my understanding its a low limit and then they will raise after 6 months to 1 year.  We are planning to change this summer to either Chase ink and Amex Simply Cash for bigger rewards.  Based on the simulator model we are leaving  a great deal on the table. Cap 1 has been nice and never any issues but we will take more rewards any day.  

Message 15 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.