Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved: Barclay AAdvantage Aviator Business

tag
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

Approved: Barclay AAdvantage Aviator Business

Applied by using the leaked link.  Went to review.  Today received an email, application approved.  40,000 AA points after first purchase.  I hope it does not show up in personal credit report.  TransUnion is pulled.

10-30-2017 9-36-47 PM.jpg

Message 1 of 9
8 REPLIES 8
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Approved: Barclay AAdvantage Aviator Business

Congrats -- hope it doesn't report but definitely post your results.

I believe the leaked link is no longer valid/they pulled it?

My family flies AA constantly but they're always complaining -- maybe this will help with the hellaciously terrible boarding process?

Message 2 of 9
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats -- hope it doesn't report but definitely post your results.

I believe the leaked link is no longer valid/they pulled it?

My family flies AA constantly but they're always complaining -- maybe this will help with the hellaciously terrible boarding process?

The leaked app link has expired.  I think the approval rate seems low.  I was denied for the Arrival + card with 60,000 bonus.  I did not want to recon since I did not want anohter personal card.  The rep I spoke to said I had too much credit line open and too many cards.  Barclay does not like it.  I guess I'll need to close some more cards, and decrease my total credit line.  I believe a total of $250,000 to $300,000 is a sweet range.  Do not want to go beyond that range.  Then it is hard to apply for new cards.

Message 3 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Bronze what was your business income? I just applied for my first business app  (Citi AADvantage Business) and I put down 1k of business income and 1 year in buiness and was instantly declined.  Not sure if it was due to my credit score or just only having such small business income.  

Message 4 of 9
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

I think it is hard to justify a $10k biz credit card with a $1k annual business income.  I think a normal business would need to get more than $50k annual revenue to start.  It needs to be a real business, not just a side job doing yard sale at eBay.  Of course folks can make up some stories, that is a totally different thing.  Good luck.

Message 5 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

n Re: Approved: Barclay AAdvantage Aviator Business

The only reason on the rejection was unpaid deliquency.  They approved me for a personal AADvantage with 11,500 limit with the same deliquencies.  I did notice my Experian went from 708 to 698 for a couple of days and then went back up to 708 again.  It appears it was 698 when I applied.  I am not certain why it went down.  Could be a reason or maybe with low business income they are more stringent.  

Message 6 of 9
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: n Re: Approved: Barclay AAdvantage Aviator Business

Chase gave me $6500 in business credit for a business that has an annual income of $13,000 and has been around for 3 years. Way more than I need. No idea why they gave me so much. 

Message 7 of 9
Gmood1
Super Contributor

I put down $200 for business income, less than a year in business with Amex. Last business CC approved was $12,600 and the other $9000. Lol
Message 8 of 9
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

40,000 American Airline reward points just posted.....

Message 9 of 9
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.