Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved Chase Ink Cash 7K

tag
Fleuriste
Regular Contributor

Approved Chase Ink Cash 7K

I've been waiting for a while to apply for this card and finally pulled the trigger today since my mortgage refi closed last Friday.  My credit scores haven't been impacted too much yet - especially since only one of the two loans on the refi have hit my reports so far.  I decided I had nothing to lose and I might as well reap the benefits of my credit scores since they will likely dip in a week or so. 

I went into a Chase branch after work and applied.  After she input my information, she said the system was asking very few questions.  They just wanted updated income and business revenue figures. After she submitted the application, she got the message to call in.  She said that was a good sign.  The man talked to her breifly then told me I was approved for 7K.  I asked to have the card expedited, so it looks like I'll have it by Tuesday.  I checked the Chase website when I got home from the bank and the card was already showing up on my account.

Starting FICO 8's (7/2016) EQ 715|| TU 743 || EX 762
Current FICO 8's (10/2022) EQ 838|| TU 828|| EX 826
Goal FICO 8's: 780 across the board - Goal met 9/2018;
Next Goal FICO 8's: 800 across the board - Goal met 10/2022
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Approved Chase Ink Cash 7K

That's awesome, congrats!
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!

Message 3 of 4
BPebbles
Frequent Contributor

Congrats!

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.