Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved Dell Business Credit (Webank)

tag
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Approved Dell Business Credit (Webank)

Thanks to the sticky "useful biz credit contacts" I found my first tl w/o a pg. (I app'd with my reports locked)

Not much to a lot of ppl but it's a start and I'm thrilled.....sl $5k.

I now have 4 tl's for our Business all of which I found here in the Business Credit forum. Thank you MF!

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Approved Dell Business Credit (Webank)

Congrats to you on the approval!! Did did go for the lease or the business credit?
Message 2 of 3
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Re: Approved Dell Business Credit (Webank)

@pizza1 wrote:
Congrats to you on the approval!! Did did go for the lease or the business credit?

Thank you, it was their Business Credit.  Do you know anything about it?  I don't but at one time I had a personal credit with them, cl 4k, and it is still on my cr, closed but good.  I locked my reports before apping and never gave them my ss#.  I checked my soft inq. under Exp. and Eq and no sp or hp's.  

I am wanting to upgrade our office computer, fax, software so hopefully they will offer special financing as well.  I read where they do but not sure at what amt. I would have to spend to get that.

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.