cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved Dell Business Credit (Webank)

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Approved Dell Business Credit (Webank)

Thanks to the sticky "useful biz credit contacts" I found my first tl w/o a pg. (I app'd with my reports locked)

Not much to a lot of ppl but it's a start and I'm thrilled.....sl $5k.

I now have 4 tl's for our Business all of which I found here in the Business Credit forum. Thank you MF!

"MY TAKE HOME PAY WON'T TAKE ME HOME"
Message 1 of 3
2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Approved Dell Business Credit (Webank)

Congrats to you on the approval!! Did did go for the lease or the business credit?

My rebuild worked for me, but won't necessarily work for you!
BK7 D/C- 08/2013
Message 2 of 3
Highlighted
Senior Contributor

Re: Approved Dell Business Credit (Webank)

@pizza1 wrote:
Congrats to you on the approval!! Did did go for the lease or the business credit?

Thank you, it was their Business Credit.  Do you know anything about it?  I don't but at one time I had a personal credit with them, cl 4k, and it is still on my cr, closed but good.  I locked my reports before apping and never gave them my ss#.  I checked my soft inq. under Exp. and Eq and no sp or hp's.  

I am wanting to upgrade our office computer, fax, software so hopefully they will offer special financing as well.  I read where they do but not sure at what amt. I would have to spend to get that.

"MY TAKE HOME PAY WON'T TAKE ME HOME"
Message 3 of 3
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.