Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for BP Fleet, No PG

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Approved for BP Fleet, No PG

I am overjoyed right now! My husband and I recently started a contracting company so we applied for the BP fleet card (job requires ALOT of driving) and we were approved for $800 with a $200 deposit. This is understandable because we have nothing on our business credit although we've had our EIN for years. I have to find out how to access our business credit reports. I'm just so excited since I worked so hard rebuilding our personal credit and learned alot, thanks to these forums. Now I get to start off right with this business credit! Smiley Happy

Data points: it was not an instant approval but was approved after being reviewed (about 4 days), we have never used our EIN for any credit until now so I'm assuming our file is blank, application only required EIN - no PG

Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
myjourney
Super Contributor

Re: Approved for BP Fleet, No PG

Congrats MsChelley

Before you app think...
Have you done your research of the CC?
Does it fit your spending?
Do you have a plan for the bonus w/o going into debt?
Can you afford the AF?
Do you know the cards benefits? Is it worth the HP?
Message 2 of 4
silver_idle
Established Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

I am overjoyed right now! My husband and I recently started a contracting company so we applied for the BP fleet card (job requires ALOT of driving) and we were approved for $800 with a $200 deposit. This is understandable because we have nothing on our business credit although we've had our EIN for years. I have to find out how to access our business credit reports. I'm just so excited since I worked so hard rebuilding our personal credit and learned alot, thanks to these forums. Now I get to start off right with this business credit! Smiley Happy

Data points: it was not an instant approval but was approved after being reviewed (about 4 days), we have never used our EIN for any credit until now so I'm assuming our file is blank, application only required EIN - no PG

Congrats on the approval. I would suggest confirming that they are going to report to the business credit agencies. I do recall something about BP not reporting. I had them once but decided to close the account since they would not be reporting and also had hidden terms that I was not made aware of until after I was approved and had access to the account. Things couldve changed since then but if youre looking to build your business credit, i would suggest checking. 

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@dariusc93 wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on the approval. I would suggest confirming that they are going to report to the business credit agencies. I do recall something about BP not reporting. I had them once but decided to close the account since they would not be reporting and also had hidden terms that I was not made aware of until after I was approved and had access to the account. Things couldve changed since then but if youre looking to build your business credit, i would suggest checking. 

Thanks for the info! I will definitely research the card before I make the deposit.

Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.