Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for Business Delta Platinum

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Approved for Business Delta Platinum

Too hard to resist the 10K MQMs and 70k miles.  No HP approval and a card that doesn't report.  Have to love Amex.

Approved for $25K

Message 1 of 20
19 REPLIES 19
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

Re: Approved for Business Delta Platinum

Grrr, once the realization came to me last week that the biz versions of their Delta cards were also offering increased SUBs my finger has been twitchy even if United makes more sense with my primary airport being IAH. Smiley LOL Congratulations on your new card!

Message 2 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@simplynoirwrote:

Grrr, once the realization came to me last week that the biz versions of their Delta cards were also offering increased SUBs my finger has been twitchy even if United makes more sense with my primary airport being IAH. Smiley LOL Congratulations on your new card!

Thanks! Yeah, was in sorta same situation. DC area isnt a Delta hub but flew them to Cancun in Janurary and will need them again for flight to LA when I go back to Australia.  Too good of offer to miss out on.

Message 3 of 20
simplynoir
Community Leader
Mega Contributor

You're not helping. 😂
Message 4 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@simplynoirwrote:
You're not helping. 😂

Sorry Smiley Tongue

Message 5 of 20
DapprD
Regular Contributor

PG or No PG?
Starting Score: 567
Current Score: 739
Goal Score: 760

Take the myFICO Fitness Challenge
Message 6 of 20
redpat
Senior Contributor

Congrats Irish.  Nice free card and bonus. 

I'm glad I don't fly delta or I would be tempted to apply while waiting for Amex Marriott cards. 

Personal Cards: Amex Plat | Amex Delta Res | CSR | Citi AA Exec Business Cards: Ink+ | Amex BGR
Message 7 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@DapprDwrote:
PG or No PG?

PG

There is no non PG option for this or any of the other small business cards that Amex offers. Pretty much the same for all other creditors.

Message 8 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@redpatwrote:

Congrats Irish.  Nice free card and bonus. 

I'm glad I don't fly delta or I would be tempted to apply while waiting for Amex Marriott cards. 

Thanks!  

Will be interesting to see what comes down the road with Amex and Marriott.  This is my 4th revolver with them so room for one more.

Message 9 of 20
shoegal
Valued Contributor

Congrats! My Delta gold is a SD card but the bonus is awesome for a vacation I’m planning and the hidden line is a cool bonus.

Message 10 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.