Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for Business Delta Platinum

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Approved for Business Delta Platinum

@shoegalwrote:

Congrats! My Delta gold is a SD card but the bonus is awesome for a vacation I’m planning and the hidden line is a cool bonus.

Thanks!

Message 11 of 20
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Not sure how I missed this post, but congrats to you on the approval!!!
Message 12 of 20
BronzeTrader
Valued Contributor

Great approval.

Message 13 of 20
BPebbles
Frequent Contributor

@Anonymouswrote:

Too hard to resist the 10K MQMs and 70k miles.  No HP approval and a card that doesn't report.  Have to love Amex.

Approved for $25K

Wow!!  Great SL!  Big Congrats Irish!!!  I wish other airlines would offer cards that earn "MQM"-style points!  I think Delta might be one of the last airlines out there that do. 

Message 14 of 20
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Tremendous!

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 15 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats.. Great card.

Message 16 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Nice catch! Not much floating on this card so you did well with the benefits. CL is quite impressive! Enjoy your next free trip Smiley Happy
Message 17 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thanks everyone!

Message 18 of 20
Gregory1776
Valued Contributor

Congratulations !! 😁😁

Why don’t you have a signature? 👀 lol love looking at people’s cards and limits.

Message 19 of 20
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Gregory1776wrote:

Congratulations !! 

Why don’t you have a signature? 👀 lol love looking at people’s cards and limits.

Used to but have way too many cards now.  Would fill the whole page Smiley Tongue

Message 20 of 20
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.