cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for Chase Ink Cash! How can I see my SL?

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

Approved for Chase Ink Cash! How can I see my SL?

I've been calling in checking the automated line all the time and finally today they said it's been approved! But no information on SL any ideas on how to check that short of speaking to someone?

I have personal accounts with them but I logged in and nothing new showing up.
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
fltireguy
Valued Contributor

Re: Approved for Chase Ink Cash! How can I see my SL?

If it's a business card, you will either have to call in and speak to someone, or wait until you get the card as far as I know
NFCU $60.4k/PenFed $22.5k/Commerce $15K/53 $11K/Synovus $14K/BBT $11K/CapOne $12K/DCU $7.5K/BMO $7.5K/Chase $14.5k/Cabelas $10K/ and many many more!
Total CL $398600, plus car and RV loan.
Ooh. Ooh. Getting closer to that $500K mark!
Message 2 of 12
redpat
Senior Contributor

You have to call or have the card.  Business cards are a seperate login and you need to card to set it up.

Min is 5k I think.

Personal Cards: Amex Plat | Amex Delta Res | CSR | Citi AA Exec Business Cards: Ink+ | Amex BGR
Message 3 of 12
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

Congrats on your Ink card!

Quick question, do you have a business checking account with Chase?  I ask because the Ink is one of my goal cards. But, I have my business checking accounts with my local credit union.  

If you don't have business checking with Chase, is that an obstacle to getting approved for the Ink? 

How do they verify business ownership? 

Thanks, and congrats again!

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 4 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Grillandwinemaster - it took about 30 days for approval. We don't have a business checking with them.

They sent us a letter requesting our EIN proof, proof of address for business and articles of incorporation.
Message 5 of 12
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:
Grillandwinemaster - it took about 30 days for approval. We don't have a business checking with them.

They sent us a letter requesting our EIN proof, proof of address for business and articles of incorporation.

Thanks for your reply. Definitely an involved process. 

Congrats again!

Current Scores 3/2016 Equifax 676 Transunion 697 Experian 648 Goal Scores: 720's accross the board. Gardening Goal: 3/2017
Message 6 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@redpat wrote:

You have to call or have the card.  Business cards are a seperate login and you need to card to set it up.

Min is 5k I think.

Terms and conditions of the Chase Ink Cash allow for a Credit Access Line starting at $3,000. Blew my mind that they set it so low but they did.

Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

@grillandwinemaster wrote:

Quick question, do you have a business checking account with Chase?  I ask because the Ink is one of my goal cards. But, I have my business checking accounts with my local credit union.  

If you don't have business checking with Chase, is that an obstacle to getting approved for the Ink? 

Chase, like most creditors offering business credit, vary on what they require.  In some cases they'll ask for the documents requested from the OP, and in a lot of applications they do not require any documents.  I didn't have to provide anything for my sole proprietor application.  Just like personal credit applications that request POI for some and not others, they vary by each application and that is true for business applications for which their decisions are based primarily on your personal credit.

Message 8 of 12
grillandwinemaster
Valued Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

@grillandwinemaster wrote:

Chase, like most creditors offering business credit, vary on what they require.  In some cases they'll ask for the documents requested from the OP, and in a lot of applications they do not require any documents.  I didn't have to provide anything for my sole proprietor application.  Just like personal credit applications that request POI for some and not others, they vary by each application and that is true for business applications for which their decisions are based primarily on your personal credit.

Point duly noted! So essentially it comes down to YMMV...

Message 9 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Irish80 - I think it's because we're a new business because BOA requested the same from us. I asked in another thread about applying with Chase for business and got laughed at because it's a new business they said I didn't even have a small chance of approval.

I know from research that Chase has their own internal scoring method which does factor in your relationship with them as well as FICO scoring. I don't know if this matters but I had 2 CC's with them with 4.5k balance I paid in full after carrying 4K balance for 6 months on 0% APR and 2-3 days later the application finally after almost 30 days was approved. Maybe it helped maybe it didn't but I'm happy I'm approved!

I didn't realize though when applying that it does charge foreign transaction fees so after getting the sign up bonus I want to PC to one that doesn't if that's possible what would be the best rewards for overseas purchases?
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.