Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for Citgo Fleet Card

tag
enerey
Regular Contributor

Approved for Citgo Fleet Card

I applied last week and received the cards(3) today. $500 limit. They are net-30 cards though, its ok I just hope they report.
Message 1 of 10
9 REPLIES 9
2wheel
Frequent Contributor

Re: Approved for Citgo Fleet Card

congrats on your card I think citgo reports to Duns and experian but might be a few months before you see it show 
2wheel
Message 2 of 10
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Congrats
Message 3 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!

I applied last week for a citgo fleet card and they said I needed a personal guarantee because my business is just a year old.  Should I supply a PG? 

Message 4 of 10
Creditaddict
Legendary Contributor

A Gas card wouldn't be my first choice for a card if I was going to PG something.

Use a PG to get a real credit card. 

Message 5 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I have been trying to get other cards as well but I keep getting denied.
Message 6 of 10
2wheel
Frequent Contributor

It will take time Like I wouldnt put my PG On nothing so small I would only put it on a major business credit card.

How many TL do you have reporting to DNB And do you have any showing in your experian file. The fist 2 years are the hardest To get Business credit. But after you get paydex and a few lines showing in experian and or equifax you shouldnt have any more problems. Word to the wise CITI Backed cards are going to be easier to obtain than GEMB backed cards.

2wheel
Message 7 of 10
2wheel
Frequent Contributor

I am in the transpotation business I know alot about ( gas and fuel cards) IMO I think Superfleet is the best card out there at least for what I do. Superfleet isnt as hard to get as shell or exxon mobile and you can use it at any speedway marathon or super-america locations.
2wheel
Message 8 of 10
Anonymous
Not applicable

I'm don't think I have any reporting yet. I have accounts with Quill, ULine, USPlastics, Gemplers, UPS, and USPS.  I think so far UPS is the only one reporting to Experian.  I'm not really sure. How long does it take for them to report?  Do I need to order a certain amount for them to report? How do I go abour seeing my Experian File?
Message 9 of 10
2wheel
Frequent Contributor

You can go to experian business and type your company name and state it will tell you how many tradelines you have reporting  but if you want to see them you are going to have to pay I think 30 bucks or something
2wheel
Message 10 of 10
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.