Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for Citizens Bank Everyday MC $15k

tag
bizcredit11
Frequent Contributor

Approved for Citizens Bank Everyday MC $15k

It was a soft pull... had to be Equifax. # is about 835 with 1% utilization. APR is 19.24% after 6 months, which I called and complained about. No change. I guess it's the price of doing business with a new lender.

My LLC has been operational since 2008. I saw no pulls on D&B and Experian biz. I... like most don't have access to Equifax biz, but I speculate Citizens used personal and business on the Equifax side. I have a lot of business credit.

Approved in about 2 days. No doc. Just ID (DL) Working on the bonus now...

I do live in CA, so it's great to be connecting with an east coast bank and a growing one at that.

Hope info helps others,

bizcredit11

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21
M_Smart007
Legendary Contributor

Re: Approved for Citizens Bank Everyday MC $15k

Nice Approval .. Congratulations!!!

Message 2 of 22
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Hi @bizcredit11 Congratulations for our Citizens Bank Card Approval.

Message 3 of 22
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

@bizcredit11 wrote:

It was a soft pull... had to be Equifax. # is about 835 with 1% utilization. APR is 19.24% after 6 months, which I called and complained about. No change. I guess it's the price of doing business with a new lender.

My LLC has been operational since 2008. I saw no pulls on D&B and Experian biz. I... like most don't have access to Equifax biz, but I speculate Citizens used personal and business on the Equifax side. I have a lot of business credit.

Approved in about 2 days. No doc. Just ID (DL) Working on the bonus now...

I do live in CA, so it's great to be connecting with an east coast bank and a growing one at that.

Hope info helps others,

bizcredit11

Congrats. If I recall you have been looking at this one for a bit.

The one odd thing is the CC isn't connected to the business account website...it has its own.

Although the BLOC is attached to the business website.

I find that strange.

Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 4 of 22
cashorcharge
Community Leader
Super Contributor

That's awesome!  That's a great approval!  Congratulations!!🎊🍾🥂

Message 5 of 22
bizcredit11
Frequent Contributor

@jaxstraw How is the BLOC at Citizens working out for you?

Did you get the other business credit card as well?

Message 6 of 22
LP007
Frequent Contributor

Congrats! Cali love.jpg

Message 7 of 22
jaxstraw
Valued Contributor

@bizcredit11 wrote:

@jaxstraw How is the BLOC at Citizens working out for you?

Did you get the other business credit card as well?

The BLOC has been working out just fine.

I opened a secondary business checking account with Citizens and can transfer the funds in and out to use on a debit card.

I opened the BLOC for one specific project I have undertaken for a couple of years but eventually I'll see if it can be increased and expand it to other functions....but for now it is a one project funding vehicle when needed.

As far as the second card I believe you are inquiring about the Biz Platinum card they offer.

I haven't given it much thought.

But you got my hamster wheel brain spinning about it now.....lol

Jax

*************************************************************************************
Then you are a fool. Be thankful that when God gave you a face, he gave you a fool's face
Message 8 of 22
bizcredit11
Frequent Contributor

@jaxstraw Yes the Platinum card is what I was refering to. When I called complaining about a 19.24 APR the customer service rep suggested I might be happier with the Platinum APR. Not yet. (thinking to myself) I asked about the BLOC being in CA, but not sure he really knew. Gave me a 800# to call for that.

Have any of your Citizens accounts turned up on your business credit? Thx!

Message 9 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats! Biz sales, if I may ask? Personally approved with LLP 3.8MM+ sales, 7k limit. Ran into some verification issues, tho. 

Message 10 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.