Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for Shirtsy/Crown Office Supplies NET 30

tag
Morphyyy
Contributor

Approved for Shirtsy/Crown Office Supplies NET 30

Just started this whole business credit thing yesterday.

I've been approved for Shirtsy for $2020

I've been approved for Crown Office Supplies for  $3177

Applied for DUNS #

Waiting another week to get my personal Verizon account switch to my business name or should I have seperate personal/work?

Trying to see how I can have a seperate address since we do all the work at my home address.

What's next? What should I be doing next?

Message 1 of 15
14 REPLIES 14
AllZero
Mega Contributor

Re: Approved for Shirtsy/Crown Office Supplies NET 30

Congratulations on your approvals!
Message 2 of 15
Morphyyy
Contributor

We would like to get a Navy Business Credit Card. I currently have a More Rewards with them and SO has a secured with pretty bad credit. and the business credit is brand new. Do you think we would be able to get it?
Message 3 of 15
Morphyyy
Contributor

Thank you! Smiley Happy

Message 4 of 15
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

@Morphyyy wrote:

Just started this whole business credit thing yesterday.

I've been approved for Shirtsy for $2020

I've been approved for Crown Office Supplies for  $3177

Applied for DUNS #

Waiting another week to get my personal Verizon account switch to my business name or should I have seperate personal/work?

Trying to see how I can have a seperate address since we do all the work at my home address.

What's next? What should I be doing next?

Changing the phone is not going to help with the reporting. Most of the Telecom / Mobile Phone accounts do not report to Biz Credit Reports.

Message 5 of 15
Morphyyy
Contributor

Sorry for the phone I wanted it for taxes to say my Business name not my personal name

Message 6 of 15
WayneSki
Regular Contributor

@Morphyyy wrote:

Sorry for the phone I wanted it for taxes to say my Business name not my personal name

I have a business phone number and I also use my personal cell phone for business. I still write it off for business.(check with your CPA)

It doesn't matter how many net 30's or vendor tradelines you have, you won't get approved for a true bank business credit card with bad credit. You may get a Sam's Club card though after spending thousands on vendor credit.

Message 7 of 15
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sprint/T-Mobile reports, I would shift it to a business line and see if it appears as a trade line.

Message 8 of 15
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

Hi @Morphyyy let me know when your Crown start reporting to D&B. I have opened my account late August and made one payment in September and one payment in October. Hoping they will start reporting to D&B soon.

Message 9 of 15
Red1Blue
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Sprint/T-Mobile reports, I would shift it to a business line and see if it appears as a trade line.

Hi @Anonymous.  As far as I know they do not report positive information. Only when things go bad they report negative information. I have to check with Sprit / T-Mobile and if they truly report it as a positive Tradeline, I might get a business Cell Phone from them.

Message 10 of 15
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.