cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for a few net 30's for new Biz!

tag
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Approved for a few net 30's for new Biz!

Hey everyone, so, yesterday I filed my AOA (LLC) with my state,  filed for state sales tax, and got my EIN.  First two accounts out of the gate were Uline and Quill....dont know limits, but got emails this morning from both that my orders have shipped..... excited that they approved me without paying order first. 

Tried my luck with Citi and Synch (Shell business gas card, and Amazon net 55)....declined,  Im assumming because I have letters coming. Could be that I dont have anything yet on DUNS or any business reports. No big deal, I literally was only legal for like 15 min before I applied.  LOL Smiley Wink Moving on...

I still need to get a business phone line, and a checking acct.  Im going to try my luck with Navy on their Biz side for business checking, and see what happens. I filled out all their paperwork etc... just need to send it.  Ill keep everyone postedSmiley Happy 

Ill also be looking for a local business checking too...looking at USB and BOFA.  So, all in all, moving forward, and excited! 

Message 1 of 22
21 REPLIES 21
B335is
Moderator Emeritus

Re: Approved for a few net 30's for new Biz!

Congrats pizza!  Goodluck with Navy, they're goofy with biz accts.

Message 2 of 22
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@B335iswrote:

Congrats pizza!  Goodluck with Navy, they're goofy with biz accts.

Thats what Ive read.  Their biz side is completely different from personal side, and we dont see hardly any posts about them on biz side, and from what I have seen, they werent very good.   Im hoping to change that! LOL Smiley Wink 

I filled out their lonnnnggg business membership application ($100 to open), and also their paperwork for business credit. I asked for Visa $10k, will see what happens of anything.  (fingers crossed!) 

Message 3 of 22
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

Looks like we are tracking the same on NFCU.

i was approved for the checking account last week and went in branch to upload the credit app.

asked for $10k/card and $5k/loc.

fingers crossed for both of us

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 4 of 22
shoegal
Valued Contributor

@pizza1wrote:

Hey everyone, so, yesterday I filed my AOA (LLC) with my state,  filed for state sales tax, and got my EIN.  First two accounts out of the gate were Uline and Quill....dont know limits, but got emails this morning from both that my orders have shipped..... excited that they approved me without paying order first. 

Tried my luck with Citi and Synch (Shell business gas card, and Amazon net 55)....declined,  Im assumming because I have letters coming. Could be that I dont have anything yet on DUNS or any business reports. No big deal, I literally was only legal for like 15 min before I applied.  LOL Smiley Wink Moving on...

I still need to get a business phone line, and a checking acct.  Im going to try my luck with Navy on their Biz side for business checking, and see what happens. I filled out all their paperwork etc... just need to send it.  Ill keep everyone postedSmiley Happy 

Ill also be looking for a local business checking too...looking at USB and BOFA.  So, all in all, moving forward, and excited! 

Congrats Pizza! I’m also in the process of getting my paperwork ready for Navy Biz but I’m waiting to submit it when my UTIL is under 28% and TU goes back up to 690. Also, I’m waiting for my reports to update everything. Any day, now! 😂🤣

Message 5 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

Cingrats Pizza on the business lines and good luck with NFCU

Message 6 of 22
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@shoegalwrote:

@pizza1wrote:

Congrats Pizza! I’m also in the process of getting my paperwork ready for Navy Biz but I’m waiting to submit it when my UTIL is under 28% and TU goes back up to 690. Also, I’m waiting for my reports to update everything. Any day, now! 😂🤣

@shoegal, I dont think it really matters with Navy, but since its the biz side, it might be different.  Looks like you, me, and @woodyman100, are all wanting this, so fingers crossed for everyone!! Kepp us updated too on outcome, good or bad! Smiley Happy

Message 7 of 22
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

@Anonymouswrote:

Cingrats Pizza on the business lines and good luck with NFCU

Thanks @Anonymous!  There are three of us right now trying to get in on biz side. Me, @woodyman100@shoegal, so hopefully we will see some success from someoneSmiley Happy

Message 8 of 22
woodyman100
Valued Contributor

@Pizza1

Got the call today.

Approved for the CC $10k at 11.4%

Approved for the BLOC $5k at 14.9%

Should have it all set up in the next couple of weeks

NFCU-ICCU-EECU-PSECU-DoverFCU-DCUFCU-Union Square FCU-Signature FCU-AODFCU-RedstoneFCU-USAllianceFCU-Amarillo National Bank-BHG MC-CapitalOne-CapitalOne Biz-Regions-Goldman Sachs (Apple/GM)-Evolve-Fifth Third-Gemini-Huntington-Imprint-USBank-Pinnacle-Cardless-John Deere-Discover-BofA-BofA Biz-Celtic Bank (M1)-Chase-Chase Biz-Amex-Amex Biz-Wells Fargo-Commerce-FNBO-Citi-Citi Biz-Synchrony-Synchrony Biz-Target TD-Third Coast Bank-USAA-Amegy-Amegy Biz-Dell-Citizens Biz-Comenity-Comenity Biz-Bread (Comenity)-DSNB-Webbank-Bill
Message 9 of 22
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Woodyman, Hey did you JUST start your compnay also?  and to be clear you DIDNT offer tp PG Navy?

Message 10 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.