cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for a few net 30's for new Biz!

tag
chris288
Regular Contributor

Re: Approved for a few net 30's for new Biz!

I can 100% vouch for Navy Federal business. I have their business CC, 2 business auto loans, business checking and business savings with them. Love Navy Fed for both personal and business. Have multiple accounts on the personal side as well. Their business side is certainly different than their personal, but they have given me everything I have asked thus far with them. Cant speak highly enough.

Also, their business doesn't accounts Do not report to any personal or business credit files I am aware of.
Message 21 of 22
pizza1
Community Leader
Super Contributor

Re: Approved for a few net 30's for new Biz!

I wanted to come and update my thread with a few data points/info...as always with each person/company....YMMV. This may not pertain to all companies, but Im just stating what has happened with me personally.

ok.....updates:

QUILL-My very first order with them back in March, when I checked out I immediately got the Bill me net 30, which I promptly paid a few days later. Went to make my next purchase, and the Net30 option was gone at check out.

So I called into credit and inquired. Was told they like to see 3 orders of $100 min before extending net 30, since I wasn't on DUNS yet to be verified. ok whatever, even though my first order was net 30 with them.

Fast forward to today.....met my order quota with them, and my act is finally/offically a net 30 now...$350 cl for starters. They will report to DUNS now for me, and will be my first act on DUNS reporting. Was told from credit supervisor they only report to DUNS, and the order has to be $50+ to report.

ULINE- Wasn't assigned a CL when I first started ordering, so called into credit, was told they wanted to see some history first with payments on 5-7 orders, and then I would be assigned a CL. They allowed me net 30 right off the bat, but for only around $50-60 each order, LOL..ok, sure whatever. Ill play the game.

So, I've had 4 orders with them on net 30, this last order I did for $75 just to see if they would take it, and they did, lol. So, a few more orders, and Ill be assigned an actual CL. They said the reason for not getting a CL immediately, was because I couldn't be verified on DUNS.

Told them I only have two acts, them and Quill, and Quill will now start reporting as of today to DUNS. Uline reports to EXP business, and DUNS. Uline has been reporting to my EXP business for 3 months now.

I will try again for Navy biz side in December, and give Uline and Quill as references, and see what happens....Maybe with biz credit references for 10 months, it might have a different outcome. Shall see Smiley Happy

Message 22 of 22
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.