cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Approved for my first business cards (Citi Costco Business/PNC Business)!!

tag
thisladyz
Regular Contributor

Approved for my first business cards (Citi Costco Business/PNC Business)!!

So I have been wanting to try and establish some business credit and applied for the PNC Business card and the Costco Citi Business Visa. I was approved for both! PNC - $5k and Citi - $12K! I was so surprised becasue my business (real estate investing/rental properties/flips) is fairly new (started in May 2018).

I think I took a hard pull on both because I immediately got Kredit Karma notifications...no matter though.

I think that's good for now. I tried Chase Ink - denied...and Amex, I'm on their blacklist from my BK13 in 09' (they hold a grudge).

Guess I'll sit tight for a minute!

-----EQ---- TU---- EX
Nov 2021-- 817-- 817-- 809
Goal-- 800-- 800-- 800
Message 1 of 12
11 REPLIES 11
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Approved for my first business cards (Citi Costco Business/PNC Business)!!

@thisladyz wrote:

So I have been wanting to try and establish some business credit and applied for the PNC Business card and the Costco Citi Business Visa. I was approved for both! PNC - $5k and Citi - $12K! I was so surprised becasue my business (real estate investing/rental properties/flips) is fairly new (started in May 2018).

I think I took a hard pull on both because I immediately got Kredit Karma notifications...no matter though.

I think that's good for now. I tried Chase Ink - denied...and Amex, I'm on their blacklist from my BK13 in 09' (they hold a grudge).

Congrats on your approvals.  Great start for your venture into the business credit world.

Message 2 of 12
thisladyz
Regular Contributor

Thank you, yes I'm very excited! Smiley Happy

-----EQ---- TU---- EX
Goal-- 800-- 800-- 800
Message 3 of 12
19eighty5
Senior Contributor

Congratulations on your approvals!

FICO 8 (Feb 2018):EX- 519, TU- 530, EQ- 545
FICO 8 (Sept 2022):EX- 706, TU- 685, EQ- 684
What's in my wallet:

Message 4 of 12
PointsBonus
Established Contributor

Congrats !!

AMEX does hold a grudge.....but kind of forgetful, whens is the last time you tried to get back in ? I recommend the GREEN card to get your foot in.

That is how I got back in

Message 5 of 12
Gifty16
Established Member

Congratulations on your approvals.

Starting Score: 10/21/2016 Score 8: EQ 663 TU 670 EX 670
Current Score: 9/20/2018 Score 8: EQ 759 TU 764 EX 768
Current Score: 9/20/2018 Score 9: EQ 762 TU 803 EX 797
Mortgage Score: 9/20/2018: EQ 715 TU 737 EX 757

Message 6 of 12
tadrossi

Congrats!! Which buerues did they pull?  And do they report on your personal credit credit as well

@thisladyz wrote:

?

Message 7 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats on your new business and the new cards!🎊🎉👏
Message 8 of 12
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats!!!!!

Since this is a new business, how did you build your business credit so quickly or did they use your personal credit?

Message 9 of 12
thisladyz
Regular Contributor

@tadrossi wrote:

Congrats!! Which buerues did they pull?  And do they report on your personal credit credit as well

@thisladyz wrote:

?

They pulled Equifax and I have to go back and look, but I think they pulled my Transunion too.

-----EQ---- TU---- EX
Goal-- 800-- 800-- 800
Message 10 of 12
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.