cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Are all Chase Business Card under the 5/24 rule ?

tag
PointsBonus
Established Contributor

Thank you

Message 1 of 5
4 REPLIES 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: Are all Chase Business Card under the 5/24 rule ?

Not necessarily. I got pre-approved for the ink recently while being lol/24. It depends. 

Message 2 of 5
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@PointsBonus wrote:

Thank you

Yes they are.

There are ways around it, such as in-branch preapprovals, "just for you" and other online preapprovals, mail preapprovals, and in-branch paper applications submitted through a Business Relationship Manager, all of which overrule the 5/24 rule, but the general rule holds for all Chase cards now.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 691

Message 3 of 5
New Contributor

my understanding is that the chase biz cards do fall under the 5/24 rule only to apply... they do not count against 5/24 after approval.

meaning, if you're at 4/24, you could apply, get approved, then still be at 4/24.  you could not be approved if you're over 5/24.

Message 4 of 5
Anonymous
Not applicable

Chase instantly approved me last week for the CSR, I was well over 5/24. The only reason I applied is because a message on my app stated I was approved for $7,000 for the CSR. I clicked on a few things, got a hp then 5 mins later received a congratulation email. I wish it was that easy all the time. This past weekend I applied for the business Chase Ink, got the 7-10 message then moments ago I received the denial letter which stated “Too many credit cards opened in the last two years associated with you”. I’ll try to recon
Message 5 of 5
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.