cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

B of A business credit - I have some history, but now what?

tag
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Re: B of A business credit - I have some history, but now what?

@Anonymous wrote:

Lowes Pro app does ask for a PG on page 2. I don't remember if I clicked to pg or not.  I doesn't report personally though. I think in this case maybe the LLC is treated differently than a corp, not sure.  It does ask for EIN and DUNS on the first page, but then it very openly asks for PG on the next page.  So I will skip it for now, I can always request it later.  I think you can still app without giving the PG, sorry but I just don't remember.  I may have posted here that app.  I'll try to find it.  Cuz if it wasn't PG I would have put that in the post.  I'll look for it and get back.

I wanted to ask - do any of your Lowes Business Accounts report anywhere?  Not at all personally, they do to the Biz which is Awesome. That would be a plus, obviously.

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 21 of 42
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous 

I found one reply where I posted that Lowe's Pro was a PG.  But I don't care; just wanted it.

Message 22 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

Beautiful!  This is really good to know! 

I honestly don't even mind doing a PG, at least for a while, if they report the Biz Credit.  Still getting started, and a reporting TL is what we are after here - particularly for a place like LOWES where the product is very relevant - that account will be central to the main business activity.

Set up now with Uline and Grainger - just need to figure out what to order so that I'm not literally burning cash for no good reason.

Message 23 of 42
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous 

I wanna warn you though.  Dh's scores were much lower than they are now at the time of app.  So the acct. opened at a 1k sl.  It then received another 1.5k a couple of months later with his scores in the 770 range. (the difference being the mortgage had transferred and was off of his report for a few months, when it returned his scores shot up)  Even though the sl was low, I was thrilled to have something reporting to Exp. Biz and I believe D&B but not positive.

Message 24 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

Sure, I think at this stage I'm not all that concerned about the amount of the TL.  I just need some small ones that I can pay off right away.

Just got $1000 pretty much automatically from Grainger.  Probably won't ever require too much more than that, even during a major house flip.  Their stuff is spendy and so it is good for specific items, you know, here and there.  Just dropped an order in for markers and art supplies (not going to lie, these will be x-mas gifts).  Probably could have gotten it all cheaper, but whatever - the goal is a reporting TL and now I got two.

I do want to thank all of you, particularly you LauraC, for sharing info so willingly.  This place is cool.

Message 25 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

Also for whoever else might be reading this later, I did try OfficeDepot / OfficeMax.  PG required and it is a Citibank account. 

And I see also that the Staples app page is a mirror image of the OD / OM app page, so I am assuming that is also a Citibank account app as well.

Message 26 of 42
GApeachy
Super Contributor

delete

Message 27 of 42
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Also for whoever else might be reading this later, I did try OfficeDepot / OfficeMax.  PG required and it is a Citibank account. 

And I see also that the Staples app page is a mirror image of the OD / OM app page, so I am assuming that is also a Citibank account app as well.

Yep, Staples is Citibank...not happy with them at all.  I like the Staples service, don't get me wrong...but the acct. you cannot get an AR thus no auto cli.  Everything Citi is a HP! Just DUMBO EARS!

Message 28 of 42
Anonymous
Not applicable

I noted something about net 55 terms from Amazon Business.  Applied and got approved.  No idea even what the limit is yet, and frankly don't care.  My understanding (this forum is so awesome) is that they report to EQ and somebody else, which helps.

So now I have Quill (one net 30 paid), Grainger (one order placed) and Uline (no orders yet).  And now this Amazon Corporate credit line.

I think I am good for the time being.  I'll get that Grainger order paid here later this week, and hold off on the others for now.  I cannot afford to go buying stuff just for the sake of generating a positive TL, so I'm just going to keep it real for a bit.  I don't have any flips going right now, so limited business income.

Probably will just get through the holidays, get more cash coming in the New Year.  I might find some 'dual-use' office items (things that I can wrap up and put under the tree) that will pass for business expenses, and maybe get one more order placed that way, but will see.  

But looking ahead... what is a logical next step?

Office Depot / office Max and Staples we have already discussed - will set those aside. 

I keep reading about these software systems companies, but again, not sure I need what they offer...   SummaOffice and Strategic Network Solutions.  They seem to be related, just looking at their online application forms.  Apparently they report to DUNS and I have a DUNS # now.  Maybe there is some justfiable expense I can find with those guys... anybody use them?  Any recommendations?

Lowes is one that I really will need for that next renovation when it does come around.  HomeDepot is tougher to get, and I have good history with Lowes already.  That is a goal I need to work toward in 2020.

Message 29 of 42
GApeachy
Super Contributor

Congrats on snagging that one.  I have it, they have not, in two or 3 months, reported to EQ.  They have reported to Exp. Biz, not sure about D&B.

It told me my limit on the screen $7900.00 but when I got the email it was $7500.00.  I could have just read it wrong.  Hopefully you'll find out soon.  But like you said, who cares, it's another tl for your biz.  Yay!

Lowes Pro will be a good one for the biz reporting.  But again, nothing beats those Lowes Adv. promotional purchases, so if it's under $199 or $299 it's good to put on your Pro card, once you have it. Pif, scores will jump!

Happy For You!

Message 30 of 42
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.