Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BB&T Approved WOW

tag
combatmedic2107
New Contributor

BB&T Approved WOW

Just started a new buisness.   Formed my LLC in May.  I opened and BB&T buisness account and applied for their Cash Rewards card and I got  approved for 10k.  It was a personal guarentee and a HP on my personal credit, But I am happy.

I am just trying to build buisness credit and I have opened account with Quill and was was able to order with a invoice today.  I will also do the same with HD Supply.

Message 1 of 13
12 REPLIES 12
bizcredit11
Frequent Contributor

Re: BB&T Approved WOW

Congrats@combatmedic2017! You are off to a great start. Sharp move on opening your BB&T business banking account. Nice SL. I wish BB&T was available in CA.

Quill and HD Supply will definitely get your Net 30's going. Uline is valuable as well. 

Keep building and going strong,

bizcredit11

Message 2 of 13
Anonymous
Not applicable

@combatmedic2107 wrote:

Just started a new buisness.   Formed my LLC in May.  I opened and BB&T buisness account and applied for their Cash Rewards card and I got  approved for 10k.  It was a personal guarentee and a HP on my personal credit, But I am happy.

I am just trying to build buisness credit and I have opened account with Quill and was was able to order with a invoice today.  I will also do the same with HD Supply.

Congratulations!  Let the BB&T account report with a few payments and then if you belong to Sams Club or want to join, you can go for the Sams business credit card that doesn't require a PG.

Message 3 of 13
mikeef
New Contributor

@combatmedic2107 wrote:

I'm thinking of going there myself with my new LLC, if you don't mind, what credit Bureau did they pull? Also, what was your FICO on the one they pulled?

Message 4 of 13
titancylinder
Regular Contributor

@mikeef wrote:

@combatmedic2107 wrote:

I'm thinking of going there myself with my new LLC, if you don't mind, what credit Bureau did they pull? Also, what was your FICO on the one they pulled?

They are a Equifax only outfit.

Coming Soon
Message 5 of 13
combatmedic2107
New Contributor

I believe I was at 776 

Message 6 of 13
SouthJamaica
Mega Contributor

@combatmedic2107 wrote:

Congratulations. You're off to a great start.

Total revolving limits 741200 (620700 reporting) FICO 8: EQ 703 TU 704 EX 687

Message 7 of 13
LSJ
Established Member

@combatmedic2107 wrote:

Little secret...BB&T is a gold mine for business credit cards... the max is 26...that's across 13 different businesses and opening a checking account and applying for 2 cards @ the same time to take advantage of only one HP from Equifax...

Message 8 of 13
Swatch
Frequent Contributor

@combatmedic2107 wrote:

Did you have good TLs reporting when you got the BB&T? Wow, I have been scared to apply, but I really want their card.

I do AZEO.
Message 9 of 13
combatmedic2107
New Contributor

I had 0 trade lines when I applied.

Message 10 of 13
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.