tag
WayneSki
Regular Contributor

Re: BB&T Spectrum Business Approved $15,000.00

@Five6Two wrote:

@WayneSki wrote:

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats on your recent success!

I was curious and don't recall reading it elsewhere, are you PGing these or are the INQ only from BIZ CR?

Just wondering since your BIZ SL seem much higher then on personal side. 

All business credit cards are going to require a PG unless you company has astounding revenue. This NO PG/net 30 info that's running rampant on the internet, is costing people enormous amounts of money buying products they dont need. Just for the end game of getting a Sam's club/Home depot card etc NO PG.

Wayne, there are several other products available at NO PG in the business world. Perhaps, to you, they seem insignificant or irrelevent. For others, well, it is their prerogative - just as much as it is your choice to PG everything. I am hopeful that many who have gone down the NO PG/Net 30 road are making fiscally responsible choices, but in the end it is their choice.

Oh, aIfnd OP - congrats on the awesome SL and new tradeline! 

If you read my response it read Sam's club/home depot "etc". Etc meaning the rest of NO PG vendor accounts. This is a business forum to help business owners right? Why would you want ANYONE wasting their money if you can show them a better way?

Message 11 of 29
GApeachy
Super Contributor

https://ficoforums.myfico.com/t5/Business-Credit/Business-Credit-101/td-p/108894

Seems like a combination of all is how to build business credit properly.  Not that you have to do everything to a T but if anyone has read the 101 provided I think a lot of us have all tried to pick up every option for tl's to help with the different biz cb's and their reporting.

OP, did you remember to ask about cli's? Are they hp or sp?  You were probably floored with the sweet approval but if you did remember plz plz tell me.Smiley Tongue

My Take Home Pay Don't Take Me Home
Message 12 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Ultimately it was my goal to eventually get no PG CCs, so that I wouldn't get HPs on personal for BIZ apps. Unfortunately due to the situation with not being able to get D&B number, that path has hit a roadblock for now. 

So now I try to be on the lookout for SP only options, which aren't that abuntant past the Net30 options. 

Message 13 of 29
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Ultimately it was my goal to eventually get no PG CCs, so that I wouldn't get HPs on personal for BIZ apps. Unfortunately due to the situation with not being able to get D&B number, that path has hit a roadblock for now. 

So now I try to be on the lookout for SP only options, which aren't that abuntant past the Net30 options. 

I think you're doing great and sometimes I wonder if it looks better that you have enough confidence in your business to give a pg.  I pg everything that asks for it.  I mean without my business I'm nothing anyway....might as well.  Wishing you continued success, wishing all of you that!

Message 14 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your approval!

Message 15 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congrats,

I was also approved for this card but it is taking forever to arrive. I am thinking because of mail forwarding with my business. How long did it take for your card to arrive OP?

Thanks,

Message 16 of 29
GApeachy
Super Contributor

@Anonymous wrote:

Congrats,

I was also approved for this card but it is taking forever to arrive. I am thinking because of mail forwarding with my business. How long did it take for your card to arrive OP?

Thanks,

I've seen where after 2 weeks someone has needed to call them only to find out that they need to go in-branch and present verification.  So if you've been waiting longer than 2 weeks you need to phone them, better yet drive to a branch and inquire.

Message 17 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

Congratulations on your approval! 👍

Message 18 of 29
audioman00
Regular Contributor

Hi @tparks5961 - congrats on your approval! Just circling back on this to see if this ended up reporting on your personal files? 

Thanks!

Message 19 of 29
Anonymous
Not applicable

I am also curious if these business cards report on your personal credit report, any data points? 

Message 20 of 29
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.