Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BJs MasterCard no PG. Phone# please!!

tag
Anonymous
Not applicable

BJs MasterCard no PG. Phone# please!!

Hello!! Does anyone have the phone number to call and apply for the BJs MasterCard with no PG. I signed up for membership in Friday, and called to apply for the MasterCard this morning. I was transferred to Comenity a Bank, but the representative there asked for my personal info: birthdate, SSN, permission to pull personal credit report. I informed her that I'm applying under my business name, EIN #, etc... and she said that I MUST apply under my personal info only, they don't have a business app setup. Any info would be great, thanks!!
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Anonymous
Not applicable

Re: BJs MasterCard no PG. Phone# please!!

Ok, never mind sending the phone number to apply for the BJs MasterCard. I found it, applied for the card and was approved for $10,400!! YAY :-) If anyone needs the phone number to apply, it's 1-844-271-2539. You can also check the status shortly afterwards, and that ph number is 1-844-271-2537. Thanks to everyone, for the great wealth of information!!
Message 2 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

@Anonymous wrote:
Ok, never mind sending the phone number to apply for the BJs MasterCard. I found it, applied for the card and was approved for $10,400!! YAY :-) If anyone needs the phone number to apply, it's 1-844-271-2539. You can also check the status shortly afterwards, and that ph number is 1-844-271-2537. Thanks to everyone, for the great wealth of information!!

Woo... Glad you figured it out.  Congrats on the approval..

Message 3 of 4
Anonymous
Not applicable

Thank you!!!
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.