cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

BJs MasterCard no PG. Phone# please!!

Auto Loans for ANY Credit Situation. Immediate Response.
Advertiser disclosure
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

BJs MasterCard no PG. Phone# please!!

Hello!! Does anyone have the phone number to call and apply for the BJs MasterCard with no PG. I signed up for membership in Friday, and called to apply for the MasterCard this morning. I was transferred to Comenity a Bank, but the representative there asked for my personal info: birthdate, SSN, permission to pull personal credit report. I informed her that I'm applying under my business name, EIN #, etc... and she said that I MUST apply under my personal info only, they don't have a business app setup. Any info would be great, thanks!!
BankAmericard (500), QS1 (1300), Macy's (2k), Chase Freedom (2.2k), Discover It (4k), Venture One (5k), Walmart (6k), Amazon (6k), NASA Visa (6.8k), Lowe's (8k), Amex BCE (10k), Amex ED (10k), Venture (10k)
Message 1 of 4
3 REPLIES 3
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Re: BJs MasterCard no PG. Phone# please!!

Ok, never mind sending the phone number to apply for the BJs MasterCard. I found it, applied for the card and was approved for $10,400!! YAY :-) If anyone needs the phone number to apply, it's 1-844-271-2539. You can also check the status shortly afterwards, and that ph number is 1-844-271-2537. Thanks to everyone, for the great wealth of information!!
BankAmericard (500), QS1 (1300), Macy's (2k), Chase Freedom (2.2k), Discover It (4k), Venture One (5k), Walmart (6k), Amazon (6k), NASA Visa (6.8k), Lowe's (8k), Amex BCE (10k), Amex ED (10k), Venture (10k)
Message 2 of 4
Highlighted
Super Contributor

@teresamb12 wrote:
Ok, never mind sending the phone number to apply for the BJs MasterCard. I found it, applied for the card and was approved for $10,400!! YAY :-) If anyone needs the phone number to apply, it's 1-844-271-2539. You can also check the status shortly afterwards, and that ph number is 1-844-271-2537. Thanks to everyone, for the great wealth of information!!

Woo... Glad you figured it out.  Congrats on the approval..

Message 3 of 4
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

Thank you!!!
Message 4 of 4
Advertiser Disclosure: The offers that appear on this site are from third party advertisers from whom FICO receives compensation.